Chapter 53

27th April 2021

I hopped out of the shower and Shawn got straight in. I sat down on the chair that was sitting directly opposite the window to get the natural lighting.

I came out with my towel wrapped around me. I got into a robe as my makeup and hair stylist got their stuff ready for me.

I sat down in the chair and made casual conversation with Ariel (A/Nyes. Make up by Ariel is Doing hannah's make up for met gala.) "you know Beyoncé is next door from you guys." He said it so casually and like it was an every day thing for him which technically it was.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" I screamed and squealed showing the most excitement making Ariel and Aaron (@aaroncarlhair) shake. "OH MY GOD!! NO WAY!!!!"

"What is it?!" Shawn jumped out of the bathroom poking his head out of the bathroom door. His wet curls hung from his head was naked with water droplets scattered around his chest and he had a towel around his waist showing his v-like making me want to make out with him passionately.

"Beyoncé is next door from us!!!" I squealed again.

Shawn playfully rolled his eyes and walked out of the bathroom literally naked. "that's a sight that I could get use to." Ariel grinned checking Shawn out giving him lookings clearly thinking about bad things.

Shawn walked over to me. I gripped his cheeks and pecked his lips multiple times stopping Ariel doin my
Makeup. I squished his cheeks making Shawn pull a really funny face. He playfully rolled his eyes put on his robe and plopped down on the bed since I was going to take a lot longer than him.

The door knocked. "Babe, can you get the door please?" Shawn stood up and got it. There was a female voice that I looked back and saw Kendal Jenner at the door. We had mutual friends because we both walked VS and NYFW together when I was actually modelling. "Oh Hey Kendal!!" I said trying not to move my head so Ariel didn't mess my makeup up.

"Hey Hannah!! I was wondering if you had an elastic band." She asked politely. She walked into the room as cake in front of me.

"You look gorgeous! Your look is so different I love it!!" She looked beautiful

"Thank you!!" She was still as humble as I remember, she had a really sweet tone to her voice. She's the exact same girl I met five years ago.

"Are you ready? Why don't you just sit in our hotel room. Shawn isn't the best company." I winked and smirked just imagining shawns reaction.

"I would really love to, I really need to go I've got a few interviews." She complained, looking at her face she clearly didn't really want to do any.

"Oh! I totally forgot that we had to do that. It's been a long time! Shawn? What time are they coming babe?" I joked. Damn, I feel like I haven't walked a carpet in ages.

"Ummm... anytime soon..." he said.

"Normal type of people's soons or your soons." I joked while playfully rolling my eyes.

"Hey! I'm normal!" Shawn defended himself.

"Yeah sure!" I raised an eyebrow being sarcastic but I tried to make him feel better.

The door knocked again. "It's open!!!" Shawn shouted not being bothered to get the door. A man in a suit walked in then another man and a women walked in.

"I believe you guys need to be interviewed." The man said who worked at the hotel said. I only knew he worked in the hotel because of the badge he was wearing.

"I'm with Hannah!" The women grinned clearly excited.

"I'm with Shawn." The man looked around looking for a place to interview Shawn without interfering.