Chapter 13

21 April 2019

Shawn and I have been trying a little over a month to get pregnant. I hadn't gotten my period, WHICH WAS A GOOD thing.

We told Andrew (shawns manager) to go out and buy pregnancy tests for us. Andrew was the ONLY person who knew we were trying.

Shawn and I sat down on the sofa with a blanket wrapped around us. "What if there's a baby right now in your stomach, han?"

"IM SO EXCITED!!! I want to be pregnant!! I want to start a family!!"

"I do tooo." Shawn looked down and kissed my lips.

"Ahem!" Andrew stood my the door looking very awkward.

I looked at Shawn and laughed. "We really need to get rid of your key to our house!" I said sarcastically while playfully rolling my eyes.

"You got the tests?" Shawn said not being able to get the grin off of his face.

"Got em... guys, I'm going to leave. This is a special moment and I don't want to ruin it..."

"Oh okay. Bye Andrew!"

Andrew left. I looked at Shawn. He snaked this hands around my waist. I looked up at him and kissed his soft lips. "Come on, go take that test..."

Shawn held my hand and lead me upstairs to our en suite. I walked into the bathroom not being able to breath. HOLY. FREAKING. FUCK! What if I was pregnant?

I opened the box practically shaking out of excitement!! I sat down on the toilet seat. "Oh no..."

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Shawn, just wait out there!!!" My voice broke. Tears fell down my face.

"Baby, are you okay?? Let me come in!" Shawn knocked in the door. I could hear him placing his hand on the handle.

"SHAWN!! Stay there!!! Don't come in!!! Please!"

"Okay..."

I heard Shawn sit down on our bed. Tears fell down my face. I walked out and ran to Shawn. I sobbed in his chest.

"Hun, what's wrong? What is it?"

"I- i- I started my period..."

"Awh, hunny..."

He sat laid us down on our bed. I cried into his chest. "I just thoug- thought, that I was pregnant. I was just a few days late... I'm so stupid!"

"No, no. Ssssshhh..." Shawn whispered while placing kisses on my head and running his fingers through my hair. "It's not your fault baby... it not your fault..."

"I'm sorry Shawn..."

"Don't Be..."