Chapter 67

6th June 2021

We were waiting in the line so check in our bags. I stood bedsides him and Shawn had Nathan in his hands. I looked to my left and saw a fan taking a video of us making me chuckle. I looked up at Shawn and saw he was focused on the cue. I tapped his muscular arm and pointed at the camera as soon as I got his attention.

Shawn

I looked at then fan and gave her a tight lipped smile making her go shy and look away. I looked behind me and saw a guy checking out Hannah. I gave him a look and then snaked my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around me then rested her head upon my chest.

I rested my chin on her head and started humming a random melody I've had in my head for a few days.

Hannah slowly peeled herself off of me and the line barely moves forward. I went into my bad that was resting on my suitcase in front of me. I looked around for my sunglasses making sure i remembered them.

"What you looking for?" Hannah asked.

"Checking I actually brought my glasses." She nodded her head and yawned then looked up at me.

I looked down and admired the little food flecks in her eyes. I gave her short and sweet pecks on her lips before feeling an unusual weight on my shoulder. I looked and saw Nathan fast asleep with soft snores leaving his mouth. I pecked his temples and then moved forwards in the line.

"Hannah, Nathan's fallen asleep."

"Awh, my baby, he must be so exhausted." She rubbed his head and then kissed his hand. "It is his nap time, let him."

Hannah

We got past security and it was crazy. Nathan was screaming and crying his head off because of how tired he was and it was EXTREMELY hot and all together all, stressful.

We sat down as we waited to board. Nathan wrapped his legs around my waist and put his head on my chest and fell asleep again and I did the same but with Shawn.

I looked down at shawns hands and locked our fingers and rubbed his hands with the pad of my thumb.