Chapter 11

@hannahsmith Instagram

10294 likes

@hannahsmith: thank you guys so much for your birthday wishes. I've truly had one of the best birthday I've ever had!!! Love you guys so so sooo much. hannah xx (p.s. the lost in Japan music video is out nowwwwww. ;)

@avia: happy birthday baaabby girllll! Looovvee you so much!! 😘

@sam: the lost in Japan music video is steamy 🔥. Happy birthday girly!

@mendesll: happy birthday Hannah!!

@mendesz: who is @sam?

@shawnmendussy: ^^ hannahs best friend since she was three!

@hannahxxsmith: happy birthday to the prettiest girl on the planet!!! I love you so much!!! You're my idol. Protect Hannah and her beautiful smile!!!

@hannahsawhore: still being a whore!

@sam: piss off @hannahsawhore!

@aaliyahmendes Instagram

1239 likes

@aaliyahmendes: happy birthday hannah!!! You're by far the best girl for Shawn!! I love you so much!! I know you had the best day of your lifeeee!!!! (I know I got you the best present!)

@aaliyahmendesfp: it's really nice to see how close Aaliyah and Hannah are. It's like they are sisters and best friends. This must be really nice for Shawn to see. His sister and his girlfriend getting along so well!!

@mendeslove: I wonder what Aaliyah got hananh! 🤔🤔

@hannahsmith: don't tell Shawn... 😂😂😂😊😘😉

@shawnieeee: Aaliyah low key throwing shade at Lauren...

@shailey: who's Lauren?? @shawnieeee

@shawnieeee: shawns ex girlfriend for two years. When they were together shawn was starting to get big and they didn't Confirm anything but then Shawn said in a Q & A that he had a girlfriend for two years!!