Chapter 12

20th March 2019

It was four days after my birthday, and I still haven't spoken to Shawn about something important. We were doing nothing. This was a good time to tell him.

I sat my self up on the sofa. Shawn got up and sat opposite me and acted he confused. "What's wrong? Why did you get up?"

"Shawn, I need to talk to you." I grabbed shawns hands and placed them in my palm of mine.

"Hannah? What is it? You're scaring me."

"So, when I was around 16 I promised myself that when I turn the age 20, and I'm in a relationship that I know will last a long time. I will settle down..."

"What do you mean by "settle down" ?"

"I mean, I promised myself that I would start trying to have a baby..."

"O wow..."

Shawn was shocked. I felt his hands starting to get sweaty. His cheeks went really red. "Shawn, don't..."

I felt a lump in my throat. My eyes started to well up. A tear fell down my face. I looked behind me wiped it away.

"Don't you want to have kids?" My voice broke as I spoke.

"I- i-"

The doorbell went. Shawn ran up and got the door like his life depended on it. I scoffed. Wow, how ridiculous?

I heard Aaliyah's voice. She walked into the room. I raised my eyebrows at everyone and walked to the front door where Shawn was.

His back was up against the door. His eyes were closed. I went closer to him. "Shawn, I'm going out to clear my head. Don't tell anyone about our conversation. We will
Talk about it later."

He nodded and opened the door for me. I walked out and my eyes filled with tears. Didn't he want kids. I know we are young but I think we are ready. I felt tears falling down my face. I let them fall I didn't bother wiping them away.

I walked to a coffee shop and put on over sized glasses so no one could see how much of a wreck I look like now. I saw girls at the corner of my eye with their phones out pointing them at me.

"What's your name?" The barista asked. His was around the same height as Shawn. He has dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hannah, hannah smith."

"OH MY GOD!! YOURE THE HANNAH SMITH!! I should've known!!!! I won't make you wait. I'll get your coffee ready right away!!!!!"

"Thank you!"

I sat down and went on my phone. I lifted the glasses. I hope I didn't look too bad. I got out my phone and texted Shawn.

Hannah: Shawn... ? X
Read

Hannah: Shawn, please don't be like this. Xx
Read

He was reading all of this but wasn't responding. I rolled my eyes on how ridiculous he was being.

Hannah: Shawn! Seriously! Just answer me. Please. Xx
Read

I put my phone down on the table and looked out of the window I felt tears fall down my face. I saw my phone buzz. I jumped. I picked it up and saw it was Shawn.

Shawn♥️💍: Han, I've thought about it... xx
Read

Hannah: and...? look Shawn, if you don't want this, tell me. Xx i won't force you x
Read

Shawn♥️💍: yeah...

I felt my eyes tear up again. Another tear fell down my face. I heard the fans coming up behind me.

"Can I have a picture please??" They has their phones ready.

"I'm so sorry, right now isn't the time."

The scanner my face. "Awh, hannah what's wrong ?"

"Nothing. I'm fine."

They walked off really disappointed.

Shawn♥️💍: hananh!! I want to have kids with you!! Now!!! 100%!!
Read

Hananh: SHAWN!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? 😍😍😍
Read

Shawn♥️💍: YES BABY!! Xx♥️ now get home so we can make some babies!! 😂😂😉😘
Read

Hananh: I'm coming. Xx😉😉

I put my phone in my pocket and threw my glasses on. "You know what, scrap my order!" I said to the barrister

I walked out not listening. I saw flashing lights. Words got out that I wasn't in the mood. I shielded my face while walking past them and ignoring all their questions.

"Hananh! Are you okay?"

"Are you and Shawn still together??"

"When will you guys have babies already?"

"I'm on my way home to and make some..."
I said under my breath with a smirk.

I walked into my car. I started the car and drove off trying to not hit anyone.

***

I got home and threw my bag off of me.

"SHHAAAWWNNN??"

I walked into the living room. I walked over and sat down next to him. "When did every-"

Shawn cut me off and started to kiss me. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. "Are you going to carry on talking or are we going to try for some kids?"

I closed my eyes and kissed Shawn harder. I placed kisses on my neck. He started to pull off my top. He stood up and wrapped my legs around his torso. We walked upstairs trying not to drop me. We broke our kiss a couple of times.

He got to our room. He pushed my up on the wall. I raised my head every time I kissed him. I fiddled with the hairs on the back of his neck. He kissed my neck. He pulled off my top

I broke our kiss. "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"More than ever..."