Chapter 74

13th November 2021

3:43 am

I placed skylar on my boob as I fed her and instantly she started feeding. "You were hungry weren't you baby?" I rubbed her head looking down at her and admiring at how beautiful she was. She had the smaller button nose and the perfect pout to her lips, big brown eyes like Shawn and I.

Shawn walked into the room with his phone raised to his face and our food in the other. "I'm now in the room where Hannah and babe are." He whispered to his phone.

"What are you doing?" I giggled looking up at him.

"Live-streaming, I got bored waiting for our food." He smiled while placing the food on the tray in front of me then sitting down next to me.

I rested my head on his shoulder as I read the comments.

"Show us baby"

"I want to see her!"

"Has Nathan met her?"

"Sorry guys. We won't be showing her yet, we've got a photo shoot in the hospital tomorrow and the pictures will be up on Instagram, that's how we are going to be revealing her. We have a name and it's on her birth certificate and Nathan hasn't met her yet, he's coming tomorrow with my mum and Karen." I rambled answering the top questions.

Shawn looked down and rubbed her stomach. "She's beautiful though" he gave a tigh lipped smile at me and pecked my lips as I looked at him and pecked his lips.

I placed skylar on my chest as I burped her. "Alright guys , we are going to eat out food then go to sleep. Bye guys, i love you." Shawn blew a kiss.

I slowly got up and walked over to skylark crib and placed her in and covered her with a blanket Aaliyah bought her. "love you mama." I kissed her forehead before sitting down on my bed to eat.

4:12

I woke up to skylar squirming in her bed. I looked up at Shawn and saw him still fast asleep but every now and again his eyes with flutter open them drift back down.

I picked skylar up then sat up in the bed causing Shawn to wake up again.

We both sat up in the bed. "It's freezing." Shawn mumbled as he rubbed his hands up and down his muscular bare arms then wrapping this right arm around me then doing the same.

"I'm so sorry baby" I felt her body temperature and a shiver of cold goosebumps came off of her. "She's freezing" I placed her lightly under the covers.

Shawn stumbled out of bed and got her blanket and placed it over her. "Come here darling" he picked her up placed her on her chest then slowly laid back down. "Let her just sleep with us tonight, it's freezing." Shawn made an accuse for skylar sleeping with us.

"I'm not complaining." I mumbled and kissed shawns temples before laying down.

We sat in bed for a few minutes and I just started thinking, making me go through a whirl of emotions at once. "I really fear for skylar, she's a girl." I said.

"Yeah? Why do you fear for her?" Shawn asked.

"She's going to be over worked and under paid, for what?" I explained. "It's really upsetting that just because the way her bodies made." I huffed as my voice broke mid sentence. "I just love her so much" I cried softly.

"I know, we can just hope we get some equality." Shawn whispered. I felt him looking down at me because his chin was resting on the top of my head which had slightly shifted. "Don't cry, it's going to be okay." He moved the hair out of my face.

"I know, wow, I'm so emotional" I chuckled as I wiped the tears away. "Let's just go to bed" I nuzzled my head into Shawn.

"Night love you." I whispered into his arm.

"Love you too..."