Chapter 104

10th September 2023

I picked up skylar and Nathan from their sleeping state. They both rested their heads on my shoulders and carried on sleeping.

I unlocked the door and tried to make the click of the lock as silent as possible so shawn didn't wake up and I could leave without him knowing.

His bodied was slumped up against the wall by our bedroom. I looked at him and tears rolled down my cheek.

I went into skylars bedroom first to get out a gym bag and started to throw random bits because I wanted to leave as soon as.

After I had finished packing all of our things I went to the kitchen, put the kids on the sofa and got some food for when the kids wake up.

I heard shawn coming down and I froze. "Hannah!" I could hear the relief in his voice "I'm so sorry." He put his hand on my arm

"Don't touch me." I flung his hand off of me. "You fucked up." He took my hands and looked down at the promise ring he had given me when we had just had skylar. "And you let me wear this ring like a fool?"

I slid the ring off of my finger and threw it on the counter "I'm so sorry. What could I do to make this up to you?"

"Get out of my way and let me leave the house." I tired so hard to stay calm

"I need to speak to you. I can't not."

"You fucking cheated on me with someone I was so close with a few years ago!! You're telling me I let that fucking bitch sleep in my house with my kids?! How many times have you cheated on me? How many times did you sleep together?"

"I don't know." He stuttered

"Did you sleep together in the house?" I closed my eyes and just let my tears fall. "I can't believe I even have to ask this question." I mumbled. I looked at him and he just started at the floor. "Answer my question. Did you sleep together in this house?"

He just nodded. "I hate you so much." I fell so the ground and let my tears fall. "Oh my god I hate you." I said in to my hand

"Please don't say that. It was a few months ago. It didn't mean anything. It was only because I was on tour."

"Yeah, but you still carried on. When you were on tour don't you think I needed to feel something? You pretty much abandoned us when you came back. And I'm so stupid because I knew there was something going on! The looks the comments you guys use to make. That's fucking Instagram post!!!!!!!!"

"I'm sorry. I-"

"Mummy?" Nathan bottom lip quivered "Daddy?"

"I'm leaving when I come back to the house I want all your stuff out." I tired so hard to calm myself down.

I got back up and got a glass of water. Shawn tried to grab it from my hand. I let go of the glass making it shattered all over the floor and his fingertips ran up my arm him scratch it. "I'm so sorry. We just need to talk calmly. I'm begging you." He looked at my arm completely shocked that he had hurt my physically (by accident) "I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry for everything ."

"The longer we leave it. The worse it's going to be and the harder it is for all of us. I'm going to be back at 11, I want you and all your stuff out." I said while picking the kids up from the sofa.

Nathan cried on the way out and as I buckled him into the car. "I'm sorry you had to hear and see that." I kissed the top of his head "are you okay?"

He didn't even look at me.

I got I got the front seat and rested my head on the steering wheel. I tried to get into the right mind frame but the only thing that was happening was that it was getting worse. You can do this Hannah. Sort yourself out.