Chapter 49

16th April 2021

"Congratulations! You're pregnant!!" The doctor said looking at me with a wide smile. "You're about a month along!"

A month? "A month?" Shawn questioned.

He nodded at us. How could it be a month? The doctor left the room to go get some paper work. "Hannah? How could it be a month? We were only trying to a few weeks." Shawn questioned with his eyes brows furrowed.

"I must've gotten pregnant while we werent trying? But I was on my period?"

"You must've gotten pregnant straight after. When you stopped, we pretty much started trying right away." Shawn responded putting the dots together.

"Wooaaahh!" I was so baffled, but it all made sense. "Fuck, Met is still coming up, we are going to have to tell them to sort my dress out a little."

"You're gonna look beautiful either way!" Shawn grinned looking down at me before pecking my lips.

"But Thats not the whole point shawn..." I moaned. "If I am pregnant-" I got cut off my The doctor walking in. He went through everything with me and then we left.

***

We walked out of the doctors and there were a few paps outside. They were just being like typical paparazzi, they asked loads of questions. Shawn walked in front of me and took my hand and locked them as we walked not listening to them.

We got into the car and I was starting it up. Shawn looked up at me and he patted his jeans and ruffling through his pocket. "Shit, hannah, I left my phone inside."

"Go..." I replied unlocking the car door. His heavy footsteps hit the floor he walked towards my door. I unwinded the windows he pecked my lips then left. I left the window open because I was feeling nauseous. The paparazzi was still there taking videos and pictures. They came closer.

"Hey hannah. Why are you at the doctors?" I was stumbled. I couldn't say it was for Nathan because he wasn't with us.

"Just a regular check up." I quickly replied back. Hannah. They aren't stupid.

"You always take Shawn with you for your checkups?" He questioned.

"Yeah..." I chuckled hoping it worked.

I heard shawns footsteps jogging back to the car. He got in and asked if I was okay.

"We will give it two hours before all those pictures are out." I chuckled looking at Shawn who was focused on the road. He gave me a blink. "What's wrong?" I said taking his hand which was resting on the wheel.

"Hannah, Get off of me." He pushed his hand off of mine making if fall and hit the hand rest.

"Shawn, What the fuck? What is it?" I asked looking at him. He clenched his jaw his nose was flared, I have never seen him like this.

"Nothing!" He scoffed. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. The tension in the car was unbearable. I literally felt like screaming at him. We sat in the car with the unbearable silence.

***

We pulled up outside the house. I opened the door leaving Shawn in the car. Nathan came running towards me. I kneeled down on the floor with my arms out for him to run into. He came squealing towards me. We hugged for two seconds before I felt shawns leg pushing me making me almost fall forward. I held onto Nathan's head in case we did fall.

"What the fuck Shawn?!" I shouted up still holding Nathan's head. He gave me a peace sign as he walked upstairs and into our room. I put Nathan in my hip and walked into the living room. Karen sat on the sofa looking at me confused.

I huffed and sad down on the sofa with Nathan's legs wrapped around my torso. He put his head on my chest. I rubbed his head as I spoke to Karen.

"What happened with Shawn?" Karen asked concerned.

"I don't know. We left the doctors got in the car he told me he left his phone in the room he went to go get it. There were a few paps outside taking pictures. As we were driving off I said, give it two hours before all those pictures will be on Instagram. He gave me a blink as an answer and I asked him what was wrong I put my hand on his and he literally shouted, get your hands off of me and shoved them off." I rolled my eyes thinking about his mood swing.

"Are you pregnant?" Karen asked as I still hadn't told her.

"Yeah!" I smiled. The smile slowly went a bit Damp.

"He May be stressed out about that. He's probably thinking about how he's going to do tour now THATS there's going to be two of them." Karen said. "You know Shawn." Karen rolled her eyes as she spoke because we both know exactly what she means.

"Yeah but I'm sorry, he shouldn't of have agreed on another baby. I could've waited." I said raising my voice slightly.

"It wasn't like that though!" I heard Shawn call from the top of the stairs as he walked down.

"So What was it like?! Please Shawn! Tell me!" I shouted.

"I need to go!! Bye!" Shawn said as he put on his classic Chelsea boots at the bottom of the stairs.

"Where the fuck are you actually going?!" I shouted. but got a door slam as an answer. I scoffed thinking about how ridiculous he is. I can't believe we just argued like that in front of Karen.

"Give him 5 minutes, let him cool off. He realise how stupid he was being and he'll come back."

"Dada?" Nathan asked raising his head looking up at me. His eyes were tired.

"He's gonna come back soon babe." I rubbed his back and lightly rested my chin on his head making sure I wasn't applying too much pressure.

"Nathan didn't take his second nap. I tried my he was wide awake." Karen looked at Nathan then me.

I nodded and got up with Nathan on my hip. I made him a bottle to feed him. I sat down on the sofa and had Nathan in my arms while feeding him a bottle.

I went on my phone and saw on Andrews Instagram story Shawn was with him. It put my minds at ease a little bit.

"Shawns with Andrew." I looked at Karen who seemed less worried and scared for Shawn.

She looked more relaxed "Well I better get going. I need to pick Aaliyah up from the movies. I'll see you soon. Bye!" Karen said After pecking my head. She bent down then pecked the top of a sleeping Nathan's head.

"Bye Karen , love you!"