Chapter 20

8 August 2019

It was shawns 22nd birthday party and our three year anniversary. Everyone had promised me that there was going to be very little alcohol involved because they didn't want me to feel like I was missing out.

Shawn and is often got into silly little arguments about weather we should celebrate his birthday or our anniversary. I always said his birthday but he said it wasn't important but our anniversary was. This year we decided to celebrate both.

Everyone was at the villa that we hired out for shawns birthday. We were going to go out for Dinner then we had a projector waiting for us to play a few movies. Thank fully it was August and we are on i island that is boiling hot 24/7 so if any of us do fall asleep outside (which we probably will) we won't die from being cold.

I had a cake that I made last night for Shawn that I was going to smash in his face (I had another one for him, don't worry).

I woke up as quietly as possible. Everyone else was awake because they all HAD to witness this. I went to the kitchen and got the cake out. I put some candles on them and lit them up.

I carefully walked to our bedroom.

"Happy birthday too you, happy birthday too you, happy birthday dear shawnieeee, happy birthday day tooooo yooouuu!!"

"Huh? What is this?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWNIEEE!!"

"Thanks baby!" Shawn propped himself up on the bed.

"Blow out your candles! Don't forget to make a wish!!"

The candles blew out. Now it was time. He looked so happy. I didn't wanna throw a cake at him. I counted up to three in my head.

I got the cake and threw it into shawns face. The chocolate dripped down his face. His eyes were covered.

"Hannah!"

The white cover were now stained chocolate and brown. "Han!"

"Happy birthday baby!" I saw.

I got myself closer to Shawn and licked the side of his cheek. "Love you!"

"You gonna lick the rest of the chocolate off for me?"

"Mmm, nah..."

Shawn playfully rolled his eyes. "Happy anniversary!" He said while wiping his eyes off.

"Happy anniversary! Three years! How am I not tired of you already?" I said sarcastically.

"Hey! I'm not that bad!"

"I'm kidding. I love you!"

I pressed my lips up against shawns. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he was resting his head on the head board. He wiped his hand across his face and got a load of chocolate on it. He raised his hand up to my face and smeared the chocolate all of my right side of my cheek.

"WHAT THE FUCK?? SHAAAWWWNN??!!" I said while playfully slapping his arm.

"I'm getting in the shower first!!"

"NO!! Let meeee!! Pleaseeee!"

"How about this, let's get in the shower together?" He said with a cheeky grin.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine!"

We got in. I may have left the shower with maybe one or two hickeys on my neck.

I went down stairs in my robe and had my hair out so it could dry naturally. Everyone was downstairs waiting for Shawn and I.

We walked down stairs and everyone was sitting sprawled across the villa. Everyone ran up to Shawn and said happy birthday.

Camila planned most of shawns birthday so she ran through the day.

"Okay... I've rented out a boat for all of us to go on, that starts at 1pm, then, we are going to dinner around 5 ish so make sure you're ready, then, we are going to come back to the villa and watch movies on a projector."Camila said.

"Cooolll... what time is it now?" Shawn said.

"12pm" I said while looking as the clock.

"Shit, I was asleep for a long time."

"We should really get ready!"

We all went into our rooms. I wore my swimwear. I wore very minimal make up because, let's me real, it's all just going to come off if I got into the sea.

We all met downstairs. We got into the taxi and drove off. I rested my head on shawns bare chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

(Skip the rest of car ride)

We got to the boat place. We were given towels. I sat on the seat next to Shawn. We started to ride off. We took a few pictures to upload to Instagram.

@hannahsmith Instagram

            @hannahsmith  Instagram

7247 likes

Hannahsmith: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COOLEST, FUNNIEST, CUTEST GUY IVE EVER KNOWN!! I love you so so soooooooooo muuuccchhh!! Happy birthday ssshhaaawwnniieee.... 💙💙💙💙💙💙 (happy three year anniversary as well)
Tagged: @shawnmendes

@shawnmendes: love, love, love... ♥️

@shawnie: heeeyy!! She used Shawnie!!! That's the MENDES ARMY thing!!!

@hannahsmith: 💙 @shawnmendes

@emmafields: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN!!! @shawnmendes ♥️

@avia: happy birthday Shawn xx

@mendussy: 21!! HOW. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. ?

@hannahsawhore: why don't you actually spend time with Shawn instead of posting about his birthday?

@effshawnandhannah: PREACH! 🙌🏽 @hannahsawhore

@hannahsmithprotect: cuties...

(There is ONE more part to shawns birthday and a few "instagram" posts)