Chapter 18

2nd April 2019

More and more people were commenting on the fact that they've realized I've been looking bigger. Everyone that was coming to shawns birthday party is eventually going to find out that I am pregnant because with our friends we are mostly likely going to drink...

I had spoken to Shawn about it and he said he was fine with the decision. We gathered everyone around the fire camp so it was nice and cozy when we could tell them.

The sun was setting. We were all sitting by the campfire. Shawn and I were cuddled up in a blanket, his head was resting in between my boobs. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed the top of his head and then went down to his neck.

I whispered in shawns ear. "Should we tell them?"

"What you two whispering about?" Sam said while grinning.

"Oh my god... sam! You're the most dirty minded person I've EVER met! Get your mind out of the gutter!!" I said while laughing and playfully rolling my eyes.

"what we were ACTUALLY going to tell you is that, Shawn and I have got to tell you guys something!" I said with a smile on my face.

Shawn looked up at me. I nodded indicating for him to tell him. "Do it!"

"HANNAHS PREGNANT!!!!!"

"OH MY GOD!! OMG!! HANNAAAAAHHH!!! AAAHHH!!!"
Camila said screaming and pushing Shawn off my chest and giving me a hug.

"Aaahhh! I knooowww!!!" I said to Camila.

"THATS WHY YOU WERENT DRINKING AND ACTING WIERD AND TRIED ALL THE TIME!!!" Sam said having a light bulb moment

"YEAH SHERLOCK!"

"How far along are you?"

"Three months! I wasn't meant to tell you guys until I was four but, knowing us, we are most likely to go out and drink LOADS of alcohol on shawns 21st, and if I didn't drink that would've seemed odd and whatever!!"

"AH!! Was it planned?"

"YES! VERY planned!!"

"Who else knows?"

"Avia knew WAY before, you guys and that's it! Andrew only knew we were trying."
Shawn said. I could hear the smile in His voice.

"OH MY GOD!! IM. SO. EXCITED!"

"Guys, before you do ANYTHING!! Can you please not tell anyone else, Especially not our parents and siblings! I want to surprise them since it's their first grandchild!!" I said getting ready to say something else before getting interrupted by a very excited Camila.

"Yeah yeah, sure!!"

"And, can you not tell our fans our or your fans! It's just that we want to keep Hannah and the baby safe and I think the fans may get a little over excited and may hurt Hannah unintentionally!"

"Yeah sure! If that's what they want we need to respect that!" Sam said.

"Thank you!"

"Okay! When are you due? When are you going to find out the gender? Tell me everything!!!"

"I'm finding the gender out when I'm around five six months. And I'm due around the middle of March, I'll know a more specific date the further along I go in my pregnancy." I said holding Camilas hand squeezing it in excitement.

"AH!! HANNAH. YOURE GONNA BE A MUMMY!! SHAWN. YOURE GONNA BE A DADDY!!!"

"Hannah already thinks I am one!" Shawn muttered under his breath with a smirk on his face

I glared at him and laughed. "Oh my god!"

"Oh god guys! We need to pray for the baby! It's going to have Shawn as a dad!" Camila said with a VERY sarcastic tone.

"Oh god!! He's going to drop him or her!! AH! Fear!!"

"Hey guys!! I'm not that bad. I'll make an excellent dad!"

"Alright Shawnie, sure whatever you say!" I said while winking at him and giving him a peck on the cheek.

@hannahsmith Instagram

1526 likes

Hannahsmith: we need the rest of the girls... xx
Tagged: @avia @camila_cabello

@laurenzzo_ : on my way xx see you soon

@hannahsmith: hurry up!! I haven't seen you in ages!! Love you xx

@camila_cabello: ah! I love this photo of us three girls!! 😍☀️🌴

@mendeussy: aaawwhh sshheett! Camila and Lauren have both been linked with Shawn. Shawn has gone out with Lauren and Hannah, and it's obvious Camila has a crush on Shawn (she said it in an interview) . Lauren, Camila and Hannah are all gonna be with Shawn... shits gonna go down...

@shawnmendes: @hannahsmith cuties 😊😉

@protecthannah: why plural? Who else is he talking about?

@mendeszz: he probably did it by accident. It's Shawn for god sakes 😂😂 "#inmybood" ? Hahahahaha. Oh Shawnie. Xx

@hannahsawhore: I hope someone kicks you off the boat and you die! Xx

@sam: immature bitches @hannahsawhore

@sam: don't let your crowns fall princess's ... 🤙🏼👑

@camila_cabello: I love you @sam

@shawmila: I'm digging Samila! Ahaha...

@emmafeilds: I'm coming. Xx