Epilogue: Part 1: FBI Agent?

". . . -ing . . ."

I could hear faint voices.

My body felt numb and I couldn't move. My eyes were shut and no matter how hard I tried to open my eyes, it wasn't working.

My head was hurting and my body felt so weak. I could barely hear any sound.

I tried again to open my eyes but I couldn't. My body felt weaker. So weak that I could barely move my fingers.

But my hearing began to clear up slowly and I could hear voices.

"Sir, she is waking up. This is good. Should we inform that she is alive?" I heard a voice.

The voice was unknown.

"No! Absolutely not," I heard another voice. This voice was rather familiar. "She is just responding from staying in comma for a month. If anybody finds out that she is alive then Waali is going to chase after her again."

Waali?

That's right!

My mind played flashbacks as I remembered what happened before I fell off the cliff. However, what were these people talking about?

And comma?

I was in comma for a month . . . ?

What happened to everybody then?

I felt my heart racing in panic.

A month . . .

What happened in a month? Why was I here and why couldn't I open my eyes?

I tried again to open my eyes but my eyes hurt. Everytime I tried to move my eyelids, it felt like my brain is going to parting apart.

Memories of what happened flashed into my head.

I remembered how I saw Aliya for the last time.

Was she okay?

Did Eshan found her?

Wait . . .

Eshan . . .

I remembered what happened and how I let go of his hand before letting myself falling down the cliff.

Was Eshan okay?

I tried to move my body.

Was Eshan here?

With a lot of pain, I moved my hand slowly. My hand hurt a lot as I moved and tried to feel anybody near me.

"E-E-" I pant. It felt like there was a mask on top of my mouth. I couldn't talk properly. "E-E-san . . ."

"She is responding," I heard a female voice. She seamed really excited.

"She is," I heard that familiar voice again. "She have to. She is the only evidence we have against Waali. We need her."

I tried to open my eyes again.

But I couldn't.

It felt so bright when I tried to open my eyes.

"Come on, Sarah," I heard the familiar voice. "Open your eyes. You can do it."

Just who was this person?

My eye lids slowly parted apart as my vision was blurry. My vision slowly cleared as I saw the room that I was in. It was a simple room and smelled like medicine. I could hear a beeping sound.

I noticed how body was covered in bandages and I had an oxygen mask on me. There were tubes connected to my chest to the heart monitor beside me.

I felt so weak.

Looking around, my eyes searched for Eshan.

Where was I?

Where was Eshan?

"Welcome back, Sarah," I heard the familiar voice.

I looked at the person as my eyes wided in shock.

"Nabil?" I whispered in shocked.

Nabil was my best friend since collage and he was always the funny and caring type. However, the Nabil that I was seeing now was different.

He was wearing a suit and a necktie. He had a badge on his right side that said, 'FBI.'

I stared at him in shock.

What was going on?

I looked at the person next to him and saw him wearing a police uniform. Turning my head to my other side I saw a female wearing a lab coat, a hijab and glasses.

Just what was going on?

"Nabil . . . ?" I whispered softly. "What is going on?"

A smile broke into his face. "Sarah, it is good to have you back. We will be talking about this later . . ."

"Now," I said. "You are wearing a FBI badge. There is a police officer here and a doctor and I was in comma for . . ." I couldn't say more before I began to choke on my breath.

"Relax," the woman rushed to me and rubbed my back. "Relax Sarah."

I slowly relaxed as she took off the oxygen mask and I began to breathe freely.

I looked at Nabil, waiting for an answer.

Nothing made sense.

How did I even came to this room?

How or why was even Nabil here?

Eveything was confusing.

I looked at Nabil and saw him sighed. He turned his head to the police and nodded.

The police officer got out of the room and closed the door.

It was just us three now.

"So, how do I start this . . ." Nabil sighed as he scratched his head. "Um . . . Sarah . . ."

"Nabil, what is with the batch?" I asked him.

I noticed him looking at the woman and then to me. He sighed. "I am sorry to hid this from you Sarah but I am actually a FBI agent."