Chapter 2: The Brutal Plan

I knocked on the door a few times. I was standing in front of Waali's cabin door. He told me to come to his place so I did came here and now waiting to go in his cabin to talk to him.

Today, I would know who I was getting trained to kill.

"Come in, Sarah!" I heard Waali's voice.

I opened the door and went in the room. The room was dark and had very dimmed light. I saw Waali sitting on the chair beside the table and smoking.

"Close the door, Sarah," he said.

I nodded and closed the door. I came near the chair that was across the table and took a seat.

"Today is the day I am going to explain you my plan," he said.

I nodded.

"You know, Sarah, after I captured you and your sister, I made a big plan in my head," he said as he took out a file from the table's cabinet. "Do you know why I killed your father, Sarah?"

I looked at him, trying to control my anger. He spoke as if he had done a great thing in taking away the person I loved the most in my life. My father meant a lot to me but he took away him from me. If I didn't agree to be in his gang, I would have killed him. I was just too weak to fight with him five years ago.

Waali smirked. "I killed you father because he exposed me in front of everybody."

I looked at him confusingly.

He took out the file and opened it, revealing a picture of a company building. "This is the building of the Jatt Group of Company. Do you know who is the head of the company is?"

I shook my head. Jatt Group of Company was a branded company however, I was never interested in businesses news which was why I didn't know much about it.

"The head of the company is Amir. Amir Jatt," he said as I looked at him. "He is also my brother."

My eyes wided. "Your brother?" I asked.

"Yes."

I was confused. "If you are from such rich family then why the heck are you doing this stupid gang business?! You don't need money-"

"Quiet!" He yelled, interrupting me.

I looked down. I couldn't even say something here. He was the boss.

"My brother, Amir, trusted me blindly. Since the time he started to built the company, I was with him. The company began to do well and I began to take money out of the company and put it in my own personal bank. I built gang. Nobody knew about this. I took advantage of Amir's trust and sold the company's information in the black market. I was becoming rich. Everything was going well, until, one day my wife found out."

My eyes wided in shock. "Don't tell me you kill-"

Waali laughed. "She was so shocked. I told her to keep quiet but she didn't want to!" He yelled as he slammed his fist on the table and looked at me. "She wanted to tell everybody the truth so I took a knief and stabbed her."

My mind was going blank.

How cruel can Waali be? Didn't his hands shake when he killed his own wife?!

"I stabbed her and she was all bloody. Bleeding . . ." He paused. "But that wasn't the end. When I stabbed her, from the window, our neighbor saw it."

I couldn't take my eyes off him. "Did you -"

My voice wasn't coming out.

"Leaving an evidence is a bad idea, darling. So I finish my neighbor too," he said as he began to laugh.