Chapter 7: Second Meeting

I walked towards the principal's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in," I heard the principal reply.

I opened the door and saw that the principal was sitting on his chair. Across his desk, there were two more chairs where Aliya and a little boy was sitting.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Fasel," I said as I made my way towards the principal's desk.

Mr. Fasel noded. "Good morning, Ms. Awan."

Aliya turned her head back and saw me. Her eyes grew wide with excitement as she saw me. She jumped out of her chair and ran towards me and wrapped her little arms around my legs.

"Assalamualim Sarah!" She laughed.

I bend down to meet her eye level and kissed her forehead. "Walikum Assalam, little one," I said and picked her on my arms.

She wrapped her little arms around my neck and giggled. "I thought the principal mister called me to scold me but now I see! He wanted me to meet you here!"

I laughed and kissed her cheeks.

I looked down and saw the other boy staring at me. He was looking at us with a sad smile on his eyes.

I didn't meet this boy before.

The little boy looked little older than Aliya and had brown curled hair. His tan skin and brown eyes almost made me think how resembled his features were to Eshan.

He looked like a mini version of Eshan.

He must be the boy who bullied Aliya.

"Hey there," I said.

He turned his head at his side and shook his head.

Wow!

So, now he wouldn't greet me.

His parents didn't taught him any manners.

Today, I had to speak to his parents and discuss his rude attitudes.

"Ms. Awan," Mr. Fasel said. "We spoke to his parents. Apprently his parents won't be able to come to meet you but his eldest brother will come to talk to you."

I nodded. "Thank you, Mr. Fasel."

As long as I could speak to his family memebers and explained the problem.

We suddenly heard another knock on the door. The door opened revelling a guy wearing a business suit with a stern cold face.

I was too shock to say anything.

The guy was Eshan Jatt.

He didn't look at us. He eyes were the principal as he entered the principal's office. "Mr. Fasel, I am sorry that I am a little late. I was busy with some online business meetings," he said.

The principal nodded. "That's okay, Mr. Jatt. As you heard in the phone, you brother caused some issues."

"Yes," he sighed almost as if he was tired. "I am truly sorry about it."

"But Eshan-" the boy whined.

"No but, Yasir," Eshan said as he looked at the boy and saw him frowning. "You know you are wrong. I have heard everything from mom and dad."

"I am not liking this!" Yasir scrolled.

"Yasir, we are not discussing about this right now. I talked to you about this last night. Remember, no sorry means no video games for you," Eshan  said, crossing his arms on his chest.

Yasir just sighed and kept sitting on his seat.

Eshan looked at the teacher. "I am sorry, Mr. Fasel. I would like to meet Aliya's sister."

Mr. Fasel nodded. "She is just behind you."

Eshan turned his head and his eyes wided as he saw me.

I was too shock to speak as well. I had no idea that Yasir was Eshan's brother. No wonder Yasir looked so similar to Eshan.

"Ms. Awan?" A whisper escaped from his lips.

I wanted to greet him but before I did something, I noticed Aliya turning her head to look a Eshan. Her eyes wided with excitement and she giggled and pointed her little finger to him.

"Hey! You are that guy that Sarah was stalking that day!" She laughed as she pointed at Eshan.

What the -

My face felt flushed. My cheeks turned red with embarrassment.

Oh my gosh!

Why Aliya?!

What did I ever do to you that you had to say that?!

That too in front of Eshan!

Arghhhhhh!

Kids these days . . . !

"You were stalking me?" Eshan raised his eyebrow and his cold stern eyes filled with a little amusement.

"Oh yes!" She laughed and struggled out of my hold and landed on the floor. She ran to Eshan and looked at him. "Sarah was stalking you in facebook, social media oh and-" she put her hand on her mouth before she could say more.

Why?

Because I was giving her the best murderous glare that I could have.

Eshan seamed to notice that and lowered his level to meet Aliya's level and looked at her. "It's okay. Your sister won't do anything to you," he said.

Aliya looked at me and saw me looking at her angrily. She giggled and turned back to him and laughed. "Sarah was doodling on your photo! She said that you are hot."

My mouth dropped open in shock.

Aliya, you snitcher!

Since when did I told you that?!

I looked at Eshan and saw him in shock. Even the principal and Yasir looked to be in shock.

Gosh!

Now how do I deal with this?!

Arghhhhhh!

This was all Aliya's fault.

Aliya, you stupid bloody sister! I would get you for this today when we go home!