Chapter 30: The Fight

I stared at Aliya in shock. She looked at me. Tears were rolling down her eyes.

She was held by one of Waali's men. She looked so vulnerable and in pain. It was breaking my heart to see her like that.

She was my sister.

My baby girl.

I have always did whatever to protect her but now, she was in danger and I couldn't even do something.

My hands were held by another of Waali's men. The more I tried to break free the more he held my wrist tighter.

"Doesn't she look lovely, Sarah?" Waali laughed as he touched the chin of Aliya.

"Don't touch her!" I screamed out. "Don't touch her with your filthy hands!"

Waali just laughed.

I looked at Aliya and noticed how scared she looked. She couldn't even even talk as her mouth was taped.

"You should have think about this before you decided to betray me, Sarah," Waali said. "I warned you before. Either you choose Aliya or Eshan. But you choose Eshan. Too bad for you."

Tears rolled down my eyes as I tried to break free more but it wasn't working.

"Seams like you don't love Aliya anymore," he said as he pulled Aliya on his arms and went near the end of the cliff. "It wouldn't hurt you to see her falling from here-"

"NO!" I cried out. "Don't! Please don't!"

Waali just laughed.

"She is just 5 years old!" I yelled. "Your fight is just with me! Why are you bringing my sister into this, Waali?"

Waali laughed. "It is just a little fun that way."

I could see Aliya trying to break free from the hold but Waali held onto her tighter.

He was so close to the edge that any moment, he could drop her down the hill.

I needed to do something.

Something, but what?

My hands were held back and I needed to get my hands out, why how?

I was too weak.

But, all fights can't be won by strength right?

There must be something that I can do.

Something . . .

An idea suddenly popped into my head.

I move my legs and kicked my legs backward, hitting the spot between the legs of the man who was holding my wrists. He winced in pain and let go of my hands as I ran to Waali and before Waali could do something, I pushed him away, making him stumble back an falling on the ground.

Aliya ran to me and before I could hold her on my arms, I heard gun shot.

I didn't turn back. I took Aliya on my arms and began to ran as the men chased after me, including Waali.

However, I didn't got too far until I heard more gun shots. I winced in pain as I felt a bullet shooting through my leg.

I couldn't run any longer so I fell down. I fell in the ground as Aliya looked at me in worry. Her hands were still tied and her mouth was still taped.

She was looking at as she was crying. I looked back and noticed how Waali's men were running towards.

I pushed Aliya away from me. "Run Aliya! Save yourself!"

She cried as she tried to come closer to me. I knew she didn't wanted to leave me but this was the only way to save her.

"Run Aliya!" I pushed her away. "Run!"

Her eyes were watery as she stood there.

She didn't wanted to leave me.

Tears were running down my eyes. "Please, run Aliya! I will come and get you soon!"

She didn't look like she was convinced.

"Run! Aliya run, please!" I cried out as I felt another bullet shot hitting on my back.

My top was beginning to get wet in my blood. I saw her crying as she began to run away.

"Run baby," I winched in pain as I saw her running between the woods and within a few minutes, she was gone.

I sighed in relief.

At least she was okay.

"You bitch!" Waali yelled as he ran to me and held my hair and pulled it.

"Ouch!" I cried.

He pulled me up the ground and made me look at him. Then he slapped me.

My cheeks were red.

"How dare you?" He yelled. "Just how dare you?!"

Another slap.

I winched in pain and stumbled back.

There was going to be another slap when I closed my eyes in fear. However, the slap never happened.

I opened my eyes and saw somebody holding Waali's hand from behind. As Waali turned around and exposed the person who was behind Waali and holding his hand, it was none other than Eshan.

I gasped in shocked. "Eshan?"