Chapter 14: Driving Home Together

I parked the car in the parking lot of the school. The drive to school was quiet.

I sighed as I parked the car in the parking lot. I turned my head and looked at Eshan.

"I will go and pick the kids," Eshan said.

I nodded and smiled.

Eshan was smiled softly and as he was going to open the door, when we saw Yasir and Aliya running towards the car.

I was confused.

How did the kids find out that we came to the parking lot with a car?

Eshan and I watched in confusion as the kids ran to the car and opened the car doors of the back seats and hopped in the car.

"ASSALAMUALIKUM!" Aliya and Yasir yelled together as they hopped in the car seat and sat there.

Eshan and I looked at each other in confusion.

Eshan looked at the kids. "Walikum Assalam kids, but how did you know that we came?"

I turned to the kids and looked back. "Yeah, Walikum Assalam but I don't understand that either," I said.

Aliya and Yasir looked at each other and giggled. Then the kids looked at us and laughed.

"We made a bet!" Yasir laughed.

"A bet?" I was more confused now.

"Yeah!" Aliya laughed. "I bet that today Sarah and Mr. Cool Guy will come together to pick us."

"And I bet that Eshan and Sarah are going to come to come in the same care to pick us," Yasir laughed.

Then both the kids looked at each other and laughed. "And we both won the bet," the kids said together and laughed.

I looked at Eshan and noticed him looking at me with the same shock expression as me.

I couldn't believe it.

The kids made a bet on us?

What the heck?!

Eshan looked at the kids and said, "You made a bet on us?"

Aliya nodded. "Yeah, Mr. Cool Guy!"

Eshan frowned. "But why?"

"Because Sarah thinks you are hot!" She laughed.

My mouth dropped open in shock as my cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Aliya!" I hissed in embarrassment.

How could she bulted out such things?

That too, again?

Aliya looked at me and giggled.

"Yeah! Plus, Eshan talked a lot about you at home!" Yasir laughed.

I turned to Eshan and saw him looking at Yasir in anger and in embarrassment.

"Yasir!" Eshan signed. "When did I even say that?!"

Yasir giggled. "You did. Yesterday you kept saying Sarah is this, Sarah is that-"

"Yasir," Eshan glared at Yasir, signaling him to shut up.

But Yasir just laughed.

"So, Mr. Cool Guy likes Sarah too?" Aliya giggled as she covered her mouth with her little fingers.

"Aliya!"

Gosh, this was so embarrassing.

Aliya laughed more.