Chapter 20: Fixing the Wedding Date

I yawned as I woke up from my sleep. It was early morning and I felt so refresh.

It was a good night sleep. And all thanks to Eshan.

I couldn't remember what was his exacts words last night but I did remember it was something about the butterfly.

I sighed.

Who knew Eshan could be this crazy about butterflies.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock beside the bed.

It was 6:00 AM.

Time for Fajr prayer.

I looked beside me and saw the little body that was beside me sleeping.

I leaned down to kiss her forehead. She giggled in her sleep.

I got out of the bed and made my way towards the washroom. I went to the washroom and stripped my clothes and took a shower. Then I did ablusion and wearing my clothes again, I jumped out of the washroom.

I made my way towards the center of the room and grabbed a prayer mat. Then I used the prayer mat and put it on the floor and performed my prayer.

Once I was done with the prayer, I folded and put the prayer mat at a side. I went to the bed to wake the little baby from her beauty sleep.

"Wake up, Aliya," I whispered as I run my fingers on her hair.

She cuddled in her blanket more.

I nudged her again. "Wakey, Wakey, baby girl," I said.

She yawned as she opened her beautiful eyes and smiled. "Sarah?" She giggled as she looked at me.

"Hey honey," I kissed her forehead.

She giggled and sat up from her bed. "Morning already?"

I nodded.

She yawned again.

"Why don't you get dressed and wash your mouth? I will cook something for you, okay?" I smiled.

She nodded and kissed my cheek before rushing to the washroom.

I smiled as I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. I put my hair in a bun and began to make breakfast.

It was a simple breakfast from what I could offer for us as Waali didn't have us enough money.

I cooked an omlet and toasted two breads for me and her.

As I was doing it, suddenly my thought went back to the talk that I had with Eshan yesterday.

A smile formed as I remembered how he was talking to me. His voice ran into my head.

It almost felt real as if I could hear him talking to me again as his voice played in my head.

I was thinking so deeply about Eshan that I didn't even realize the omelet that was getting cooked on the oan was burning.

I remembered how Eshan and I met. The way we talked before and yesterday . . .

I remember what he was saying yesterday night . . .

"The pink butterfly is perfect and beautiful and maybe a little stupid," he said.

I snorted. "Stupid? Can butterfly really be stupid?"

"Hush now, Sarah," I heard him say.

I feel a little goose bum on my body as I remember how he called me, Sarah. I bit my lips.

Eshan didn't even correct himself when he called me by his first name.