Chapter 27: Memorable Night

Back to Sarah's POV

Gosh!

I just wanted to dig a hole and hide there!

Why did I had to say such embarrassing things right now?!

I kept holding my hands on my face. I didn't wanted to show my face to Eshan.

Not now, at least.

My hair was all messy and all over my body. My cheeks were supper red and my eyes were red with tears. I look like a mess.

"What did you say just now?" I heard a low whisper.

I didn't say anything.

I felt soft warm hands touching my arms. I shivered as I felt his hands touching my hands.

He was trying to move my hands away from my face but I was holding my hands as strong as I can.

"Let me see you, Sarah," I heard him say.

The tone of his voice wasn't as gentle or harsh like before. The tone he was using this time was husky and deep. It was making me more nervous.

His hands tugged my hands and pushed it away from my face. As he held my hands away from my face, I turned my face at a side and bit my lips.

Gosh!

This was embarrassing.

I tried to pull my hands away from him but he held it even tighter.

"Let go of me, idiot!" I whispered as I tried to broke free from his hold.

"Idiot? Is that what you call your boss?" I heard him say.

I was a little stunned. "So, you are going to use your boss tone now?" I asked, annoyingly.

"Why? I can't-"

"No, you can't!" I said without realizing. "Because I am not only your employee, I am also your wi-"

Oh shoot!

I was almost going to admit it.

I heard a soft chuckle.

"What was that?" Eshan said as he chuckled again. "Were you going to say that because you are my 'wife?'"

I looked away.

Gosh!

Why did I have to always say something stupid?!

"Well, I wouldn't mind," he laughed. "And . . . The position you are sitting on top me right now doesn't sound bad either."

Huh?

I didn't understand so I looked at how I was sitting on Eshan.

I was wearing my red night down with lacy designs in the sleeves and with a messy hair, I was sitting on top of his stomach. He was lying down on the bed wearing his blazer and suit that he haven't took off yet.

As I looked at our position and flushed furiously.

This was definitely a bad position.

I was going to get off of his body when he used his arms to wrap around my waist and tugged me towards him.

I fell on top of him as my body pressed aganist his and my arms pressed on the bed having his head between my arms.

My heart began to beat faster as I felt his one hand stayed on my back and another ran on my face.

I bit my lips as I felt him putting some strand of my hair behind my ears.

My breath began to become heavier as I felt his finger tracing my cheeks and then with his two fingers, he held my chin up making me look at him.