Chapter 29: Kidnapped

I sighed as I walked on the high hillside. I drove to the hillside that Waali mentioned a while ago and parked my car on the parking lot down the hill. I couldn't possibly park my car in a hill. So, I decided to park my car below the hill and began to climb on the hill and go to the direction that Waali instructed me to follow.

I needed to find Aliya. Waali had her but I needed to save her.

I didn't even talk to Eshan about this because I didn't wanted him to be worried. And I knew if I told him about this then he would never let me go. So, I didn't told anybody about it.

After finishing my prayers, when everybody went for breakfast, I climbed down the window and took the car and drove here. I knew it wasn't a good decision but I had to save Aliya and I couldn't risk Eshan and his family's life just because of me and Aliya.

Aliya was my responsibility and I couldn't drag Eshan into this. So, I came here by myself.

As I walked towards the tip of the hill, I heard handclaps.

"Welcome Sarah!" I heard a voice from behind. "Welcome."

I turned around and saw nobody.

Just where was the sound coming from?

I looked around once again and I noticed how I was on the tip of the hill and just below the hill, there was waterfall and rocky areas.

My eyes searched for Aliya but she wasn't there.

"Looking for your sister, Sarah?" I heard a mocking voice.

I turned around and saw nobody.

Just where was the sound coming from?

The sound was oddly familiar. It didn't took me much time to recognize the voice.

"Waali?!" I gasped.

I heard the laughing voice as I heard loud noise from the top. I turned my head up and saw a huge helicopter.

The helicopter was on the air and it's wings are rotating, causing it to stay in one place. Waali must be inside the helicopter and talking to me by a speaker.

I watched the helicopter as it began to come down and landed in the top of the hill. The door of the helicopter opened slowly.

Waali came out of the helicopter with some of his men who carried guns.

"My, my," Waali looked at me. "So you came?"

I greeted my teeth. "Where is my sister, Waali?"

Waali looked at me for a while and laughed. "Why are you being so anxious, Sarah? I have warned you and gave you a mission and now that you have failed, you should have known the consequences."

I stepped back.

I knew I failed the mission and I knew I could not kill Eshan no matter what.

I had fallen in love with Eshan and I couldn't kill him.

Aliya and Eshan were equally important to me.

Aliya was my responsibility.

But, Eshan was my other half . . . My love of my life . . .

I couldn't kill one to save the other.

"What are you thinking, Sarah?" Waali snorted. "You have failed me. I have spend thousands of dollars on you, training you to be a killer and now you betrayed me. You really think I would let you get away with it?"

I sighed. "Waali, when I have made an agreement with you, things were different. That time, I only had Aliya in my life. She was all the I cared. But now, Eshan . . ."

"You fucking fell in love with him, didn't you?!" Waali yelled in anger.

I flinched and stepped back.

"I told you to act! I told you to make Eshan fall in love with you and look what did you do?!" Waali yelled. "You fell for him! YOU FUCKING TOLD HIM ALL ABOUT ME! YOU DIGED YOUR OWN GRAVE, BITCH!"

I didn't say anything. I quietly slide my hand in my jeans pocket to see if my phone was still turned on.

I couldn't come here without a plan. Waali had huge gangs and I just couldn't fight him all by myself. So, before coming here I called the police investigating team and I didn't told them the entire situation but I did say that my sister was kidnapped and I ad to meet with the kidnappers. So, I had my GPA and location on so the polices can trace me to find this location.

I just hoped that Waali didn't find out about this and the police can come here on time because the place where I was right now was a place in the urban areas where it was hard for any police or ambulance to come in.

"What are you thinking, bitch?!" Waali yelled.

I looked at Waali. "Waali, I . . ."

"No, let me guess what you are thinking!" Waali said as he smirked. He motioned his men and before I could do something there were two men that came near me and held my hands behind.

"Hey!" I yelled as I tried to break free.

"Where you trying to have me traced by the police, Sarah?!" Waali looked even angrier.

My eyes wided in shock.

How did he knew?!

I tried to break free but I was not strong enough. On men held my hands from behind even tighter and another men slipped his hand on my jean's pocket and took out my phone.

"Boss," the man said as he showed Waali the phone. "She has been letting the police trace us all this time."

Waali looked angry as he greeted his teeth. "Throw it out. Throw the darn phone down the hill! We don't need any police issue right now!"

I tried to break free but the man held me even tighter and pushed my hands in such a way as I winced in pain feeling as if my hands were sprained.

"Ouch!" I cried out as I tried to break fee but he kept moving my hands in a way, spraining it as it felt like my bones were breaking.

Waali laughed as tears rolled down my eyes as I watched in horror as the another man threw my phone down the hill.

No!

That was the only way the police could trace us!

Now what?!

"You have to pay your price!" Waali yelled. "Bring her over!"

Some of his men went back in the helicopter and brought a huge garbage bag where I could noticed something moving.

"Hmmm!" I heard something from the plastic bag.

The men pulled out the little body from the plastic bag. The little body was a body of a child whose hands and were tied and mouth was taped. Her eyes were watery as she looked at me.

My heart shank with fear and hurt as I recognize the baby girl. Tears rolled down my eyes as I gasped, "Aliya!"