Chapter 31: Letting Go . . .

I stared at Eshan in shock.

How did he knew I was here?

Did Eshan followed me or something?

Eshan didn't say anything but he kept holding Waali's hand. "I don't think I gave you permission to hurt my wife, uncle," Eshan said.

Waali looked at Eshan angrily and let go of my hands.

I stepped back and saw all of Waali's men pointed guns at him. My heart sank in fear.

That was why I didn't inform Eshan. Now, he would be in danger. I couldn't walk propely as I noticed how much blood I was loosing.

I saw Eshan bending down and kicking the men with his legs. My eyes began to blurry as I stumbled back as I saw some blurry image of Eshan fighting with the men and some gun shot sounds.

Soon there was a police silencers sound. Waali and his men seamed to be alert and some men began to run inside the helicopter.

My vision was still blurry as I felt somebody suddenly pushed me so hard that my legs slipped over the cliff and I felt my body falling down.

Oh no!

I felt myself falling down the air but quickly grabbed on the edge of the hill cliff. I could see Eshan running towards to me.

At this point my body felt extremely weak. My fingers felt like as it would let go of the edge of the cliff any moment.

I looked down and I could see the water flow of the vast river. I heard Waali laughing as he stood an inch away from the spot I was holding with my hand.

Eshan ran to me and pushed Waali away as he bend down and grabbed my hand. I could feel that he was trying to pull me up but it was hard to pull a person up, especially when I couldn't use my body force to push myself up.

My outfit was bloody and I couldn't concentrate on my force.

"Sarah, don't let go of my hand," Eshan yelled as he tried to pull me back. "I followed your car but then lost track of you. If only I didn't lost track of you and find your earlier then this wouldn't have happened! Please, Sarah, don't let go of my hand."

I didn't wanted to.

There was so much I wanted to do with Eshan.

But I couldn't push my body up. I tried to look at Eshan properly but my vision would be clear at a moment and then it would be blurry again.

I saw Waali taking put his gun and shooting on Eshan's arm but he still didn't let go of my hand.

His blood from his arm was rolling down but he didn't let go.

We could hear a gunshot on the air. It wasn't by Waali. It was by the police force.

We could hear voices but I couldn't focus on the voices of the polices. I saw Waali running in the helicopter and getting inside. The helicopter moved up and flew away.

"Sarah, you can't do this!" Eshan said as he tried to pull me up. His arm was loosing strength. "I just got you yesterday. I can't let go of you . . ."

Tears rolled down my eyes as I looked at Eshan. I could see how his eyes were watery and his body was almost half on the air as he was trying to pull me up.

At this point, if he continued to pull me up, he and me, both of us are going to fall.

"Let go, Eshan," I whispered as I tried to break free from his hold.

Eshan's eyes wided. "No! You are not doing this to me!"

"Eshan, you are going to fall . . ."

"Like I care!" Eshan yelled. "You are not doing this to me! I love you, Sarah!" Eshan cried out as tears rolled down his eyes.

I couldn't help but to cry out. I didn't wanted things to be like this but I couldn't let Eshan fall with me.

I would rather save him than saving myself.

"Eshan please," I whispered. "Let go of me and find Aliya. Take care of her and live a happy life . . ."

"No! Just fucking stop this, okay?" Eshan cried as he tried to pull me up. "You can't do this to me, Sarah. You know how much I love you. You mean the world to me. My life is incomplete without you, love. Please don't do this, Sarah."

My heart was breaking.

And so was my body.

It was becoming beyond weak and at a point that I couldn't held a grip.

So pushing my body with the last little strength that I had left, I pressed my lips on his.

It was a quick kiss.

Just a touch on his lips as I whispered, "I love you too, Eshan and I will always love you."

Those were the last words before I let go of the hand.

I could hear screams and loud crying noise. But, my body was falling down at a speed.

I could feel my body going going numb as I began to loose conciousness as my body fell on the deep river and began to drown deep on the water.

---------------------------

Assalamualikum and hello!

How are you?

How is this chapter?

I know a lot of people probably didn't like these past week chapters as they were pretty boring or disturbing. But, I needed to do this in order to have a turn in the story.

This story is not finished here. It is going to expand more and will show charecter developments.

Sarah now is very week and emotional but she will start to change. I just want to let you guys know that she is alive. This turn was needed for me to continue writing and for her to develop her character where soon, she will become a strong and independent woman and she won't be weak like this. She will be asking and fighting for revenge.

I am also planning to write a sequel which is why this turn was also needed.

The next chapter is going to be the last chapter for this book. The sequel will be published soon and information about the sequel will be posted in the next chapter or soon.

I hope you guys support me unto this as I am going to write a sequel for the first time. Take care and next update will be in Thursday.

Love,
Ella