Chapter 10: Something New

I sighed as I leaned back on the car seat. I just drove to the Jatt Group of Company building's parking lot and I was so tired that I didn't wanted to get off from the car seat.

Today morning, after Fajr salah, I took Aliya out for jogging. Usually we never jogged until we moved to Prince Edwards Island because we were always trapped in the house owned by Waali.

However, now that we moved to the Prince Edwards Island, I would take Aliya out for a morning walk or jogging for like 10 minutes. She was still small and I didn't wanted to overdo it.

However, today Yasir showed up and he showed up in such a luxurious car. Eshan didn't came with him so he came with the car drive who drove him to our appartment park.

And honestly, the flashy car caught a lot of attention.

He wore all branded clothes and had two body guards with him. People were surrounded around the park to see what was going on while he and Aliya played on the park and it wasn't 10 minutes.

The kids played for 1 whole freaking hour!

I got tired watching the kids playing. The people kept asking me what was going on and why is a celebrity's brother doing over here.

Honestly, I didn't know being rich is this hard!

I was so tired when the kids finished playing and Yasir went home happy while I had to carry Aliya on my arms and then take her home to feed her breakfast.

And then I had work today.

Well, it was my first day of work . . . I mean my second day of work where I was going to meet Eshan for the third time.

But, I was so tired. I didn't even had the mood to come to the office.

Oh well . . . I had a mission related to this so . . .

Thinking about the mission, I felt upset. I was in a mission where I had to kill Eshan without any reason. It was stupid.

But not all things in our hands I guess.

The day that I was captured, it was that day that my destiny changed. I was just a normal girl until Waali took me and trained me to kill his prey, Eshan.

Even though I didn't wanted to do it, I had to do it.

For Aliya.

I sighed and then got out of the car. I walked towards the building and as I went in the building, I saw everybody rushing and trying to do their jobs properly.

Last time when I came, the office was in a better mood. Nobody was rushing and everybody was doing their work.

But now, the atmosphere in the office felt a little different.

I wondered why though.

I walked to the elevator and went in the elevator and got out of the elevator when the elevator reached the 25th floor.

I walked to the cabin door that had 'Eshan Jatt' written in a tag on the door.

I knocked a few times on the door.

"Come in," I heard Eshan's voice.

As I opened the door, I saw Eshan trying to organize the files and was trying to move things around. He looked like he was in a rush. He didn't even looked at me.

"Mr. Jatt?" I asked.

I noticed Eshan tilting her head in my direction and as he saw me, a relief fall on his face.

"Mr. Awan," he sighed as he walked to me. "I am so glad you are here."

I looked at him and smiled. "Is something the matter?"