Chapter 21: Getting Ready for the Wedding

"Now this is what I call a bridal look," I heard Layla whispering as she put on the hijab around my hair.

I looked at the mirror and noticed how I looked. It was hard to believe it was me.

I have never wore makeup. I have never got the money to buy makeup or jwelleries or dresses. But today, Layla brought the makeup, jwelleries and the dress to make me look like a bride.

Why?

Because today was my wedding.

It was hard to believe that it was the truth. The wedding was happening too soon and I had to get married to Eshan today.

I sighed as I looked at all the jewelleries and the bridal dress.

It was brought by Eshan's mom and she brought it and send it to Layla who then gave it to me. I haven't met Eshan's mom yet because she was busy with business work.

So, I was going to meet her in the mosque where the wedding will take place.

I looked at myself once again in the mirror. I did look like a bride with having a nice silver dress with silver hijab and nice smoky eyes with nice amber lisptics. The necklace that I wore on top of the hijab was heavy and filled with diamonds. The hand ornaments that I wore was diamond as well.

I guess, the Jatt's family over spend.

But I did look nice . . .

A smile formed on my lips softly as I remembered Eshan's face.

I did went to office after that and we did talk and did work together but it was a little awakward for both of us. We did tried talking about things outside of work related things and I kept stuttering.

Eshan probably thought of me as an idiot.

I sighed.

Oh well, what could I do? I was just so nervous to talk to him about anything not related to work.

My hands ran to my hijab and then to my hand ornaments.

Eshan's face popped into my head again.

Would he like to see me like this?

My heart raced a little as I realized what I suddenly thought. My cheeks flushed at such thought as I bit my lips in nervous.

"Aw," I heard a little giggling from my back which broke me off from my day dream.

I looked at the mirror and saw Layla's reflection. She was giggling as she put her arms around my neck from behind.

"Already dreaming about your Prince Charming, I see," she laughed.

My face flushed more as I looked down to my hands. It was getting harder to deny this feeling that I had in my heart.

"It's okay," she smiled as she stayed behind me with her arms around me, still. "It is okay to think about your husband when you are getting married. I mean all this beauty is for him, no?"

I didn't get a chance to reply when I heard a little voice from the back.

"Sarah! Are you ready?" I heard a little girl giggling. Turning my head around, I saw Aliya giggling. She wore her little pink dress and wore a bow on her hair.

She looked so cute.

Mash Allah.

She ran to me and jumped on my arms. I held her on my arms and she looked at me.

"Sarah, you look so pretty!" She clapped her hands and laughed. "Mash Allah!" She giggled as she kissed my forehead.

I laughed and kissed her forehead as well. "And you look even prettier," I smiled.

Layla smiled and hugged us both. Her phone buzzed as she took her phone out to see her notification.

"Oh, seams like the guys already went to the mosque," she said as she read the message. "Mom and dad just landed to P.I.E. and went to the mosque as well. We must go there as well."

I nodded.

I took Aliya on my arms and walked out of the room with Layla. We got out of the appartment and locked the door. Then we went to the elevator and took the elevator  and went down to basement. We walked to the parking lot and went near Layla's car. Layla took her seat on the driver's seat and I put Aliya on the back seat.

I sat beside Layla and put on the seat belt. Layla began to drive, when my phone buzzed.

I unlocked my phone and looked at the message. It was Waali.

I sighed as I read the message

I sighed as I read the message. I leaned on the seat as my felt my eyes began to be watery.

I knew what Waali wanted but I knew at this point, it was too hard for me to do. Because before I only wanted Aliya to be safe but slowly somebody else began to make a place in my heart and it was none other than Eshan.

I now wanted Eshan and Aliya both to be safe and I didn't know how to do this.

Tears rolled down my eyes. I couldn't just decide between Eshan and Aliya and I knew only one thing now.

And that is . . .

I wanted both Eshan and Aliya to be safe and I would do anything to keep both alive. Even if it means to go aganist Waali.