"I don't want to." I said honestly, since I've been trying so hard to bring back Harry's good side and now that he's finally opening himself it wasn't the right for me to give up. But go against Louis? A supernatural being that literally threatened to drown me in blood? It was way too much than I could handle.

"Then don't, Rebecca." he took another step. I took one back, seeing the hurt in his eyes flashing again before quickly being covered. "Don't be afraid of me."

"I want to trust you Harry, I really do but...you just killed another person..It's not that easy." I muttered, wiping the tears with my fingers.

"I know it's not easy, but we could try?" he suggested more than pleaded, but I couldn't say that it annoyed me that much since his voice was so soft that made my heart sink.

I swallowed again. That was so hard for me. I just watched another horrific scene of a murder in front of my eyes and the worst thing was that Harry was holding the knife.

"Trust me." he said, holding out his hand for me to take it.

Oh shit.

That was it, those two words wrecked the new wall I was building to keep away all the emotions. I knew I had to trust him so everything I fought for all those weeks would be worth it, but it was so difficult. Trust the devil? Trust the murderer?

"Don't fail me again." I said, raising my index finger in the air in a demanding gesture.

"I won't." he said firmly, bringing his hand closer to me.

Staring at his large hand, I couldn't stop but think how many lifes did those hands take away. Blinking my tears away, I took his hand and felt the same bolt of electrecity and overwhelming feeling through me, making the butterflies in my stomach dance.

"Thank you." he breathed and pulled me in for a tight embrace, my face hidden in his chest.

I cried silently in his chest, trying to be as quiet as possible so he won't hear my sobs, even though he saw me crying countless times. Feeling my heart aching, I squeezed Harry's hand, as if trying to sooth the pain, wich actually worked. I tried to understand how's that even possible, touching Harry and forgetting pain when he's the one that brings it in my body and soul.

"Don't kill anyone else, Harry, please.." I begged, a sob leaving past my lips in the middle of the sentensce.

Harry's chest rose and fall under my face, wich meant he took a deep breath. He rested his chin on the top of my head, strong arms hugging me tightly.

"I'll try my best, Rebecca." he muttered.

A knock on the door made Harry groan and me pull away a little to take a glance at the door. I looked up at Harry the same time he looked down at me, our eyes emmidiately locking and making my stomach twist. I saw worry and distress in his eyes, since I knew he was still not sure about the whole thing of me trusting him and him not killing someone.

Sighing, he pulled away and glared at the door. I gulped and quickly walked towards the door to answer it, since Harry was too angry to talk to someone else that wasn't me.

I opened the door to be greeted by a brunette girl with stunning green eyes staring at me blankly. I gave her a weird look and she looked past me, her eyes landing on Harry.

"Shit," Harry grumbled and I glanced at him over my shoulder.

He walked lazily through the room and came to stood next to me, his eyes staring directly to the brunette. I couldn't help the small wave of envy that washed through me, but at least I managed to ignore it.