Zoe

It's been a week and I'm getting released from hospital. I was kept in so my injuries could be monitored and to check everything was okay and there was no more complications. Just some precautions.

Even though I'm getting released, I'll be spending most of the time in the hospital with Alfie, visiting Georgia. I don't feel like I can leave her, she is my baby girl.

My stomach and head is still a little sore but nothing some painkillers and some rest can't solve.

Alfie has been staying at the hospital with Georgia and I for the past week too, and I am thankful. After everything, he stayed by my side and now I feel silly thinking he was going to leave me. I caused more hassle for myself and everyone around me.

I told Niomi everything and she has let Marcus and some of our close friends know. She has told Joe and some of my family the jist of things, I think I should tell them everything myself. It would be better coming from me.

We've been visiting Georgia daily, she isn't doing any better than the first day. She still can't breathe on her own and she is being fed through a tube. I don't like the feeling of not being able to hold your new baby girl, to see her lovely open eyes and to hear her cry.

Niomi and Marcus are coming up to the hospital later to visit our baby. It will be lovely and hopefully we can get a few nice photos.

Even though I can't physically hold my baby, I already feel so close to her. We already have a special bond and when I do get to hold her, that bond will increase by hundreds.

Alfie and I are stronger than ever and I am so happy about that. I really need him through this and he will be a great father. I know he will be. I want our child to grow up with loving parents who are together, not divorced parents who don't live together. My parents are divorced and I don't want my baby to go through that, if Alfie and I ever do get married.

I am just packing my bag to leave the hospital and Alfie is signing me out. I am glad to be leaving, even though I'll constantly be back and forth every day. I just don't like sleeping here and the food is rank.

"You ready princess?" I heard Alfie say.

I nodded and walked out of the bathroom, throwing my hair into a messy bun.

He gave me a light kiss on the cheek as we walked out the door and into the lift. He wrapped his arm around my waist, holding my bag in his other hand as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"You tired?" He asked

I nodded, just as a yawn came over me. I heard Alfie chuckle, making me smile.

We got out of the lift and into Alfie's car. We drove back to my flat so I could change, shower and drop my bags off.

Then we could head back to the hospital to visit Georgia.