Zoe

I picked the bag off the till counter and walked out with Alfie next to me.

I smiled at him, thanking him for the 100th time. I can't believe he would do all this for me.

He truly is the best.

Then, reality hit home.

I'm saying how amazing he is, how can I keep such a big secret from him? I'm pregnant for crying out loud!

I don't want to tell him, I can't.

He is going to leave me, I know he will. That terrifies me more than anything, being alone.

I snapped back into reality when we arrived at Alfie's flat. Marcus was at mine with Niomi and I texted him saying he was free to stay the night. I'd probably stay here anyway.

Alfie dumped all the bags on the floor as we slumped onto the couch.

"I'm knackared" Alfie spoke

I nodded, agreeing, too tired to say anything.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

I woke up the next morning in my bed, in Alfie's arms. Aw, he must have carried me in here last night.

I rubbed my eyes, waking up Alfie in the process by accident. I decided I would film a video today as I haven't in a while. The subscribers are probably upset or even angry. I've been busy lately but I did upload a few pre-filmed videos.

I think today will be a lazy day full of editing and filming as it's Sunday afterall. I think Alfie might be going into London for a few meetings so I might invite someone over. Maybe Niomi, or Gabby. I really got to know her well in America and apparently she just moved to Brighton recently, so I might give her a call.

"Morning princess" Alfie said, pecking me on the lips before getting up and going into the bathroom. I realised he was going for a shower when I heard the water running. I didn't need a shower today anyway, I had one last night so I'll miss a day.

 I got out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe. I chucked my hair up into a messy bun and put on a pair of sweatpants with a cute tank top. I didn't need to dress up today. I wasn't planning on going anywhere and it was only Niomi coming.

I applied some light concealer under my eyes to brighten them a bit and some on the spots I had aquired through the night. I didn't bother with anything else.

I heard the water shut off and Alfie came out with just a towel around his waist. I stared a little before blushing and looking down. Alfie's hair was dripping wet so he turned his head to the side, making water droplets spash all over me.

"Alfie!" I gasped laughing.

He tilited his head back in laughter before apologising. He got changed and ruffle dried his hair. I left the room just as Alfie had finished and he followed in suite.

 He lightly tapped my bum on the way out making me squel and look at him in shock before bursting out into laugher.

"Cheeky" I winked

He smirked and winked back, "You know me"

Oh the things this boy does to me. You would never know.

This only made me laugh more. Soon Alfie joined in as we made our way to the kitchen.

I love when he is all playful like this.

He made himself some toast as I brought out my laptop, checking social media.

As Niomi texted me saying she was just arriving, Alfie kissed me and left to catch his train to London, a piece of toast hanging from his mouth.

(SORRY THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER AND I ALSO HAD TO WRITE IT 3 FLIPPING TIMES! OH MY GOD ASDFGHJKL! ENJOY ANYWAY!)