Alfie

Ring Ring.

I looked at my iPhone to see I had a call coming through.

'Marcus'

I smiled before answering the call, "What's up mate?"

"Hey mate, not much" He replied, "Just called to ask if you wanted to meet up and maybe film a video together?"

"Sure bud, I'll be over in 10?"

"Sound mate, see you in a bit"

Call ended.

I put my iPhone back on my bed and rummaged through my drawers looking for some socks. I found a pair and slipped them onto my feet.

I grabbed my phone and keys and left the house. It was only about a 10 minute drive to Marcus' house. He had just moved out recently.

I pulled up into the familiar driveway of my best friends house and got out, locking my car door.
I trudged up the steps and knocked on the door.

He greeted me with a bro hug and we walked in. We went into the kitchen where he handed me a drink.

"So what you think we should film?" I asked

"Was thinking of maybe a challenge video?" He replied

I nodded and started thinking, "How about we go to the pier and try out the new trampoline sets they got? Haven't been on one of them in years man"

Marcus' face suddenly lit up. He was always into things like that. Basketball, Tennis, Trampolining. He loved sport.

We chatted for about another hour before we decided to hit the pier. Marcus took his camera with him, seeing as it would be going on his channel.

As we were driving down, Marcus started up a conversation.

"So did you see that blogger girl who just started YouTube, got quite a few subscribers already"

I looked at him confused, "No? What girl?"

"Zoe I think her name was. She has a blog, quite popular. Everyone bugged her to start a YouTube channel and she finally plucked up the courage to do it" He replied

Wow. She sounds cool.

"What's her YouTube name?" I asked, curious. I'd have to check out her video.

"Zoella280390"

I wrote it on my hand just as we pulled up to the pier.

I'd check her out later.