Alfie

I felt someone shove my shoulder gently. My eyes opened and I realised it was a sleepy Zoe.

"We've landed" She grinned. She might look sleepy but she sure had a lot of energy.

Who could blame her, I was like that the first time I went to a YouTube convention. Also to America. It's a very exciting thing and I want to make this the best experience for Zoe.

I nodded and ruffled my now messy hair.

I started to help Zoe pack away some stuff as I took my bag down. We walked down the isles to find Marcus and Niomi's seats. We found them and they were getting their bags too.

We all walked off the plane together in the swarm of people. Loads of people were going to Florida, clearly. It's sure packed when you're in the middle of the ruckus.

We collected out big luggage and went out to the taxi stand. We waited in the queue for about 10 minutes when we got to the front and a taxi came. We hopped in and Marcus read the address off his phone, asking the driver to go there.

The taxi driver nodded, taking off into the busy American streets.

I loved America. It would be amazing to live here one day but I wouldn't like to leave everything back home. I have everything there. I do love Brighton but it would be amazing in America. It would be my dream to live here. Maybe Zoe and I could move her in years to come, who knows.

It was about 6pm when we arrived at our hotel. Jetlag was going to hit me hard in a couple of hours. I was wide awake. I had slept all of the plane journey plus extra before it. Ugh.

We got our keys from reception. It was a really nice looking hotel, in the middle of Florida. It was quite big too, I just hope the rooms are big aswell.

We all got into the elevator and clicked number 8, our floor. No way would we be able to carry all of our luggage up 8 flights of stairs, you've got to be joking me.

We went out seperate ways for the night and went to our own rooms. Obviously Zoe and I were sharing and the other 2 were sharing. It's been a long day but I wasn't even tired. A long day of travelling.

Zoe looked dead knackared but I knew she was going to wake up through the night though. I decided to let her get some sleep now before jetlag gets to her. I better try and make myself go to sleep too.

We changed into some pyjamas and climbed into bed. It was king size and it was so comfy, better than any other one I've been in.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. I tucked her hair behind her ear and layed my head down on the pillow.

I then made myself fall asleep to the steady breathing of my beautiful girlfriend.