Alfie

The date was going great so far.

Apart from the fact that Zoe beat me at bowling! WHAT!? How did that even happen?

We were on our way to the Time Out restaurant for something to eat. It wasn't a posh restaurant, more like a Nandos. Also with amazing food.

"Here we are" I said as we pulled up.

Zoe smiled at me and got out of the car as I followed in suite.

I put my arm around her waist as we walked in, she didn't seem to mind.

"Reservation for Alfie Deyes, table for 2" I told the receptionist.

"Of course, come this way" He said, smiling directly at Zoe.

I tightened my arm around her waist and kept her close to me as we walked through the swarm of table to our own one.

"Here you go" He said, taking a chair out for Zoe. She smiled and sat down, clearly oblivious that he was hitting on her.

"Here are your menus, can I take your drink orders before the meal?" He asked.

I nodded, and told him what I wanted.

He nodded at me, not really caring that I was there.

"And for the beautiful young woman?" He winked at her.

"I'll have a gin and tonic please" Zoe smiled

The waiter smiled and winked again before walking off with our drink order.

I started at her, my eyebrows raised, "Really?" I asked

"Really what?" She asked, puzzled.

"He was so hitting on you!" I exclaimed.

"He was not, he was just being nice"

I huffed and slumped into my chair.

"Aww is Alfie jealous?" Zoe cooed in a baby voice, pinching my cheek.

I couldn't supress the smile anymore and I broke out.

"That's better" She said, "I like it when you smile"

This just made me smile even more. She really is perfect in every way.

The waiter came back with our drinks and took our food orders. I just ignored him now. I know it's me who will have Zoe and he will never have a chance.

The rest of the night was spent laughing over the dinner table with Zoe and eating delicious food.

This truly was the best date I have been on and I couldn't have asked for it to be with a better girl.

Zoe was the best and you can't get any better.

I think Zoe is definitely the one, I just need to ask her out and hopefully she will say yes to being my girlfriend.

I just sat in awe staring at her as she laughed, smiled and covered her face.

I can't wait until she is mine.