Alfie

I was cutting it fine. It was 11;59am and I had just arrived at Starbucks. I noticed Zoe sitting at a table on her iPhone. A smile immediately found it's way to my face.

I walked up to her and weirdly tapped her shoulder. To my surprise, she jumped up out of her seat and squealed. She panted, clearly shocked.

"Oh Alfie" She sighed

"Sorry, didn't mean to frighten ya Zo" I said. I immediately regretted it. What if she didn't like me giving her a nickname? Play it cool Alfred.

I decided to go in for a hug. She seemed shocked, but soon hugged me back.

We sat down at the table and started chatting. About her blog, about YouTube, anything really.

She is a really nice girl and has the best personality ever. Turns out she has a brother too.

We must have been sitting there for about 2 hours because I noticed it was about 2-3pm!

"Hey, why don't we go and film that video now?" I asked

Zoe's face lit up, "Sure!"

We got up and made our way to each others cars.

"Come to mine, just follow me" She said before jumping in and starting the ignition.

It was only about 10 minutes back to her place so we got there in no time. I got out and looked at her house. Wow, pretty decent.

She walked up to her front door, me following. She still lives with her parents, as do I.

We walked in and I was immediately engulfed with the smell of food.
"Mum, I'm back!" Zoe shouted.

A boy came running through the hall. Wait, I know him.

"Wait, I bumped into you the other day didn't I?" I asked

He furrowed his eyebrows, like he was thinking hard before his face lit up, suddenly remembering.

"Oh so we did mate! I'm Joe" He said putting his hand out.

I accepted the gesture by shaking his hand, "Alfie"

"Were going to film a video, see you in a bit!" Zoe said

Joe nodded and we went up the stairs and into Zoe's room.

Time to film a video!