Zoe

Alfie just left to go and pick up Marcus from the hospital. He is finally coming home and we couldn't be more excited, especially Niomi. She was ecstatic.

We decided to throw a mini welcome home party, to make him feel welcome.

We were currently putting up the banner when I started a conversation.

"What do you think about Alfie?" I asked

"He's great! You two would be so cute together too" She beamed

Really? She thinks so? Does anyone else think that? Does alfie think that?

"Earth to Zoe?" She said waving her hand infront of my face. I must have zoned out.

"Huh what?" I asked

She just laughed, shaking her head at me. We finally got the banner straight and pinned it up so the writing was in full view of the door.

We put some streamers around and some other decorations when my phone beeped.

Alfie illuminated across the screen.

I opened the text and read it; Just arrived at the hospital, home in 10

That was Niomi and I's queue to get all the last minute bits and pieces sorted. We got everything aligned and ready just as we heard a car pull up.

We looked through the blinds and sure enough, there was Alfie and Marcus.

We hid quickly so they wouldn't notice us.

We heard the door knob move and the door swung open, the two boys entering.

Niomi and I held hands as we counted down, 3, 2, 1.

"SURPRISE" We both shouted, jumping from our hiding spaces.

Marcus screamed and dropped everything he was holding, I think Alfie got scared aswell and he was expecting it!

"You scared me" Marcus said, holding his heart.

Niomi chuckled and walked up to him, hugging his waist, "Sorry Marky"

I smiled at how cute they were. They are adorable together and I'm glad to see Niomi finally happy after everything she went through. No one deserves to go through the pain she did.

They are one of the cutest couples I know. I wish I had someone I could hug like that, kiss like that, be forever with like that.

Only one person comes to mind when I think of it.

Alfie Deyes.