Alfie

I had just finished my meet and greet with Zoe and it went so well. Loads of people showed up and Zoe was in such a good mood from how many people showed up at the one by herself. I could see how scared and nervous she was that no one would turn up. I knew they would through, she is amazing after all.

I loved seeing her happy, she deserved it. She didn't have much faith in herself, she really should.

I had introduced her to more YouTubers and she met the people she was on with at her own meetup. This was going to boost her confidence so much and that was amazing.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as we walked out of the meet and greet with the other people. There were Tanya, Jim, Tyler, Troye, Sawyer, Gabby, Louise and more. We all decided we would go out to dinner to celebrate and have a nice gathering.

We weren't going back to the hotel or anything, we were just going straight there. I don't even know who planned it.  It was a good idea though.

I was holding Zoe's hand as we walked through the streets. She squeezed my hand a little and I looked down at her.

"You okay?" I whispered to her.

She looked up at me and I noticed her eyes were a little glossy. Is she crying? I squeezed her hand and pulled her to the side. We got a few weird looks but I told them to carry on, saying we will catch up. They nodded and carried on walking to the restaurant.

"Hey hey hey, shh" I said, taking her chin in my hand and lifting her head up.

She sniffled and wrapped her arms around me, taking me off guard.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as she stuck her head in the crook of my neck. After she had calmed down a little she let go of me.

"I'm sorry" She apologised.

I looked down at her, shocked, "You don't need to be sorry little one, what's wrong?" I asked, rubbing my hands up and down her arms.

"I just got a little overwhelmed from the meet and greet and going out with all these people made me nervous. I'm just scared, Alfie" She said, looking down in shame.

I sighed, feeling really bad for her.

"Come on, let's get back to the hotel. I'll text the others" I said and she nodded.

We were nearly at the hotel and she was falling asleep. I put my spare hand behind her knees and lifted her up, carrying her bridal style up to the room as she fell unconcious in my arms.