Alfie

Friday. It's Friday. Today.

It's finally the day that I take Zoe out on a date.

I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. Will it go well? Will she like it? Will it all flop?

Oh god, I'm so overthinking this. Calm Alfie. Breathe.

"Marcus?!" I shouted, wondering where he was.

"Yeah man" He shouted. I noticed he was in the kitchen so that's where I headed.

"You need to help me sort out tonight. I'm going mad here on my own" I said rubbing my forehead.

"Look Alfie," He said, using his crutches to come over to me, "You're going to be fine! Zoe will love whatever you plan, she really likes you. Trust me, everything is going to be okay" He said taking me in for a bro hug.

I let his words sink in, he is right. I've got to sort out the perfect date that I know Zoe will love.

"I still need your help though" I laughed

He nodded, "Of course mate"

------------------------------------

It's now about 3pm and we are sorting everything out for the date. I was thinking of taking her to the bowling alley and then going for some food. Maybe to a restaurant, but not too fancy.

We didn't need to do anything at the bowling alley so Marcus and I drove to a nice place to eat. Well, I drove, Marcus complained.

"How about 'Time Out'? Do you think Zoe would like that?" I spoke up (A/N I just made that place up, I don't think it's real)

"Yeah! That's a great idea!" Marcus replied, "Zoe would love that, not too posh, not too casual" He smiled

So that's where we headed. We went and booked a table for tonight for after bowling.

We pulled up to Time Out and I went in. I left Marcus in the car seeing as it would be a hassle to try and get him out for 5 minutes, with his crutches and all.

"Hi I'd like to reserve a table for 2 please" I said to the woman

"Of course, what time?"

I thought about it, "Around 8 ish?" I asked

She nodded and typed in a computer then wrote on a book, "Name?"

"Deyes, Alfie Deyes"

I smiled, this was going to be the perfect date.

(A/N A little question or two,
1) how did you find out about this fanfic?
2) what's been your favourite part?
3) what would you like to happen next?)