Zoe

I finished setting up all my camera and lighting gear. I adjusted the focus and was finally happy.

I smiled and went and sat next to Alfie. The red light flashed signalling it was recording.

"Hello everyone" I waved "Today I've got a special guest with me, it's Alfie from PointlessBlog!"

"Heyy guys!" Alfie waved and smiled.

After we introduced each other, we got on with the collab!

About 1 hour and a half and tons of bloopers later, we were finished filming. I was in kinks of laughter at all of Alfie's impressions. He is rubbish which makes them so funny.

"C'mon lets get something to eat" I said, getting up and making my way down the stairs.

It was about 6pm and Joe was standing in the kitchen.

"Hey Zo, Hey Alf" He greeted

We both said hello back and I raided the fridge. ugh, nothing decent.

"Joe, you ordering a pizza tonight?" I asked

"Yeah, was planning pizza and a few movies, you guys wanna join?"

I looked at Alfie for confirmation and he nodded, agreeing.

I smiled, "Looks like pizza it is then!"

Joe ordered all of our pizzas and got the movies ready. In no time, the pizzas had arrived and we began to tuck in.

"What should we watch first?" Joe asked holding up his picks of movies.

There was 21 Jump Street, The Hangover Part ||| and The Vow.

"21 Jump Street!" Alfie and I both shouted at the same time making us burst out into laughter.

Joe nodded and put the film in, pressing play.

Alfie really is a nice guy, he is kind and caring and most of all funny.
I know I hardly know him, but I felt like I've known him forever.

I can't let myself fall, not again.

But I can't help myself...