Zoe

It was the morning of the first day at Playlist Live and I was so excited! I'm going to be doing a meet and greet by myself and then one with Alfie.

Not going to lie, I'm so nervous! What is no one turns up to the one by myself? I would be humiliated and all by myself. I also hope I don't have a panic attack as that would ruin everything.

I was finishing my makeup when there was a knock at the door. Alfie went and answered it and in walked Niomi and Marcus. I'm surprised they got up early! I decided I wanted to curl my hair a little bit seeing as I had enough time.

Marcus and Alfie went into the room and Niomi came into the bathroom. She started blabbering on about stuff as I finished curling my hair. I was happy with the way I looked, I looked good.

I checked the time and noticed it was time to leave so that's exactly what we did.

It was about 1pm when we arrived at the meet and greet. I have one by myself first at about 1:30pm and then the one with Alfie is at 4pm.

"Hey little one" Alfie said, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder and he kissed my head.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Nervous?" He asked, sensing that I was.

I nodded, sighing.

"It's going to be alright. You're gonna do great" He said. This made me feel a little better, knowing he was here for me and had faith in me.

Soon enough, it was time for my meet and great. I was standing behind a blue curtain for my section. Hopefully there will be loads of people queueing up on the other side. I could hear loads of people screaming and talking but I didn't know if they were for me or not.

There were 3 people having one at the same time as me. I'd never met them before but I'd seen their videos. Their names were Tanya Burr, The SacconeJolys and Gabriella Lindley (velvetgh0st).

To my left were Tanya, Anna and Jonathan and to my left was Gabby. I was a huge fan of them all.

--

It was about half way through my meet and great and I had already met a few hundred people. Yes, hundred. That;s how many people had actually queued up to see me. I was ecstatic, I couldn't believe it. I'm sure more people would come to the one with Alfie, seeing as they know we date and Alfie is a bigger YouTuber than I am.

This meant more to me though. The fact that this many people came to meet me. Me. They all loved watching my videos and that made me so happy. I'm so grateful for everyone and I love them all!