Alfie

A/N THERE IS GOING TO BE A PLOT TWIST SOON IN THE STORY! SOME SURPRISES TO COME!

I was meeting Zoe today and we were going to go into town and spend the day together.

I haven't told Marcus about Niomi maybe being pregnant, but hopefully Zoe will tell me the news when I see her.

I opened the door to the local Starbucks, where we were meeting.

The bell above the door dinged and a few people turned around. It was quite busy, people having dates, people chilling and having a break, business people with their briefcases and laptops.

I spotted the petite, beautiful girl in the corner on her iPhone, a drink in her hand, taking sips.

I smiled widely and walked over, excited to see her.

She looked a little uneasy but I just brushed it off. I'm sure she's fine.

She turned around and smiled slightly, spotting me. I smiled back as I pecked her on the lips before sitting across from her.

She had already ordered my favourite drink, Mocha Cookie Crumble. I smiled and took a sip, thanking her.

"How are you?" I asked

She nodded as she swallowed her drink, "I'm okay"

I didn't believe her. A girls biggest lie is 'I'm okay', I know that for a fact.

I let it slip, but I'll talk to her later about it.

We made chit chat for a while and she seemed to loosen up.

"So what happened with Niomi? Is she, you know?"

Zoe's eyes widened before she spoke, "Er n-no, she isn't"

I nodded, wondering why she was so weird on the topic.

"Let's go shopping" I said, pushing my chair back, "Let me treat you, you deserve it"

Her face lit up, making me laugh. I knew Zoe loved shopping and I think she needs some freedom right now.

We linked hands and made our way out of Starbucks heading to the shopping centre.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

10 shops and loads of changing rooms later, we had landed in TopShop. Zoe's favourite. (idk if this is true)

She knew everything here was super expensive and seeing as I had helped her buy so much already, she was refusing to try anything on, knowing she'd want it.

I kept picking things off the rack, tempting her. I knew she was dying to find something and it only made me laugh.

Then I found something that really caught MY eye. A dress.

I walked over to it, picking it off the rack and examining it.

It was beautiful an would look amazing on Zoe. I genuinely want her to get this.

It was a lovely lilac colour. It was a sort of skater shape as below the waist went out into a little pleat and frill. It had a collar, which Zoe loves, and the whole chest was lace. It had sleeves just above the elbow which was lace too.

When we were in a previous shop, Tiffany & Co. I had bought Zoe a necklace without her knowing. I was planning on taking her on a date and giving it to her as a surprise. This dress would be great for it.

"Zoe?" I said, looking for her.

"Over here!" I heard the little voice shout and I followed the voice, finding her holding a skirt.

"What about this? I really like it" I hinted

She looked at it and smiled, she liked it.

"It's beautiful, but I could never pull it off" She sighed

She placed the skirt she had picked into the basket along with a crop top.

"I'm getting it for you, pick some shoes" I said

She smiled, kissed me on the cheek and waltzed to the shoe section.

I'm one lucky fella.

(ALSO I HAVE 2 IDEAS BUT IM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU CAUSE IT'LL RUIN THE SURPRISE SO COMMENT EITHER ALFIE OR ZOE AND THAT WILL BE THE FATE FOR THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY!)