Alfie

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. Time for a shower. I flung the covers off the bed to reveal my torso.

I walked across the hall to the bathroom, ruffling my hair. I turned the water on and waited for it to heat up.

I put my hand underneath, satisfied with the heat. I then stripped off my clothes and walked in.

I was in the middle of rubbing the shampoo through my hair when I noticed something on my hand.

Writing.

Zoella280390

Oh yeah, I forgot about her. I quickly finished in the shower and dried myself. I bounded through to my bedroom and picked up my Macbook.

I typed in YouTube and searched for her channel. I found her first video and pressed play.

The video was finished and I noticed I was smiling like a goof. Why? I don't even know this chick.

I noticed the little green circle next to her name. She is online. I hesitated for a while but decided to send her a message. What did I have to loose?

'Hello Zoe! I just watched your first video and quite enjoyed it. Your a natural :) - Alfie x'

I bit the inside of my lip, what if she doesn't reply? What if she thinks I'm a weirdo? What if she doesn't like me?

So many things were running through my head. She hadn't replied yet and I came to the realisation that she wasn't going to.

I was about to leave the room when I heard the familiar ping. I stopped dead in my tracks. That can't be her, can it?

I walked over to my Macbook and sure enough, it was.

'Hello Alfie! Thank you! I was very nervous to put it up :) - Zoe x'

I grinned, over the moon that she had even replied. I typed back a reply and we ended up talking for about 1 hour.

I then send a message that I regretted.

'Why don't we meet? You only live about half an hour away. We could film a video? :) - Alfie x'

Shit! What if she didn't want to meet? We have only been talking over an hour! She wouldn't want to meet a stranger like me!

But what she said next surprised me;

'Sure! Tomorrow at 12? :) - Zoe x'