Zoe

Niomi drops me off at my flat as she goes to Marcus' to see him. I might text Alfie and ask him to come over. I haven't seen him that much recently.

I wave goodbye to Niomi as I get out of the car and walk up the driveway. I've started growing a bit but not noticable under baggy clothes, which I have been wearing.

I've been having a lot of doctors appointments and Niomi has been going to every single one with me. I am so thankful for that and for her. She has been here since the start and hasn't left or judged me at all. She truly is the best in the world.

If you're wondering, no. I haven't told Alfie yet. I'm too scared, I don't want him to leave me. I know I'll tell him when I'm ready and when my bump is noticable but for right now, he doesn't need to know.

I walked up the drive and opened the door, obviously Alfie was already here then. I smiled knowing I'd get to see him. I walked in to see him pacing around the room with his hands in his hair. I noticed the smashed lamp in the corner making my eyes go wide.

What the hell has happened in here?!

He must have heard me come in becuase he turned around to face me, a very angry look on his face. What have I done? He hasn't found out has he?! Oh shit!

"Where the hell have you been?!" My eyes widened at his tone. He was very angry, I could tell, he has never raised his voice at me before.

I just stood there, bewildered. I am so confused.

"Well!?" He repeated when I didn't answer him.

"I-I was out with Niomi" I stuttered, backing against the wall

"Another excuse! Stop bullshitting me Zoe! Who is he, huh? Is he someone I know, have you been sleeping with him?!" He yells, getting up in my face

"I haven't been seeing anyone! Only you! You know I'd never cheat on you" I shouted back

"How do I know? How can I believe you when you've been lying to me for the past what, 2 months?! Or has it been longer?"

"Alfie! What has gotten into you? Stop over-reacting!" I say, whimpering back a little.

I know he'd never hit me but I've never seen him this angry before, he's never raised his voice at me. How could he think I've been cheating? He doesn't trust me?! Ironic...

"Tell me Zoe! Tell me right now what's been going on!"

"I'm pregnant Alfie! I'm pregnant okay! I didn't tell you because I thought you'd leave me. I've been going to countless appointments with Niomi because she is the only one who knows! There, I said it!" I shouted at the top of my voice.

His face softens but now I'm the angry one. I never wanted him to find out this way, it's ruined everything.

Before I can stop it, tears start streaming down my face as I sob. He reaches out to soothe me but I swat him away. How could he? He now thinks I can forgive him for this and he's allowed to calm me when I'm crying? No way! He caused these tears.

I hastily wiped my tears, noticing that the mascara was now streaming down my cheeks. I ran to the door and ran out, slamming it behind me. I heard it open seconds later and heard footsteps running after me. I didn't bother turning around, knowing it would be Alfie but I wasn't going to stop, not for him.

I pushed my legs to run as fast as I could. I came to a dead end so went right, into oncoming traffic.

I saw bright headlights and someone shouting my name.

"ZOE!" I heard, Alfie, it sounds like Alfie.

The only other thing I could hear was screeching of tires and beeping of horns before I was thrown into the air. I landed with a thud before everything went black.

(IM SORRY OKAY, ITS A PLOT TWIST! DID YOU GUYS EXPECT THIS? EEEK, WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT? COMMENT BELOW AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE, ILY ALL)