"Y'all weird as hell." I shook my head, taking a sip from my water bottle.

"She started it."

"Why did I say yes to you at the altar?"

"You love my sexy *ss as much as I love your crazy *ss." He smirked.

"There's no doubt about that. Plus, you know how to make it up to me when you get on my nerves." She smiled, leaning over to him. They shared a kiss, causing me to roll my eyes.

This reminds me of that R. City song that says, "I love it when we fight just to make up". That is not cute. That is a toxic relationship, but Kobe and Benita aren't like that. They're just hot heads; I hope.

"If that's not love, I don't know what love is." Kareem commented in a sarcastic tone. If I had water in my mouth, I would have sprayed the steering wheel because I bursted out laughing.

This is going to be a long ride.

Our cousin is getting married in San Francisco tonight and the six of us are driving up there instead of flying. It'll save us money and we can do a little sightseeing during this six hour drive. We just have to scoop up my baby and we'll be on our way. We have to leave early because you never know what traffic you'll run into.

I turned on Maia's street and before I reached the front of her house, I could see her mother's car in the driveway. I parked the Toyota Sienna we rented in the empty spot in front of the garage door. We all got out of the van and I used my key that's for emergencies to open the door. Today is an exception.

"Momma!" Kareem yelled. It smelled amazing and I automatically knew it was coming from the kitchen.

"Hey. How are y'all doing?" Mrs. Sullivan was flipping some pancakes with her hair in a messy bun, and an apron tied around her neck and waist. We each gave her a hug.

"Good. What are you making?" Benita asked, helping her greedy *ss to a biscuit.

"Maia was feeling a little under the weather when she woke up, so I made some green tea. I made her a ham, cheese, and tomato omelette with biscuits, bacon, and hash browns. I don't really like eggs, but I can scramble some for you guys real quick."

"That would be great."

"Under one condition."

"Anything because that bacon looks crispy and delicious." Kareem uttered. He's not lying. That bacon is golden brown, not too greasy, and it was calling our names.

"You have to drink some tea."

"Is it too late to withdraw my previous statement?"

"Yes."

"He needs to drink it to burn some of that belly fat." Olivia pointed out.

"Don't play me. Where is the fat?" Kareem lifted his shirt to reveal his stomach.

"You're just sucking your belly in." She smacked it and the cat came out of the bag as he winced.

"Owww." He complained.

"There it is." Olivia smiled, causing us to chuckle.