Chapter 11

"It's me and you, now
Uh, I've been waiting (waiting)
Think I wanna make that move, now
Baby, tell me if you like it (tell me if you like it)
It's me and you, now
Uh, I've been waiting
Think I wanna make that move, now
Baby, tell me how you like it."
Cassie "Me & You"

Maia

Sometimes my butt is so stiff. I'm currently in Kyrie's gym that has mirrored walls like a dance studio and a bunch of equipment.

I think it's the pants that are limiting its movements because it jiggles in sweatpants and shorts, but it doesn't move in jeans or regular pants. I bet it'll be like an earthquake if I wore a dress; I got that good good.

Benita and I are going out next weekend, so I'm trying to practice my dance moves because if you see that girl twerk, you'll be throwing dollars like she's a stripper.

I have to figure out what I'm going to wear.

I also have to visit my cousin Olivia, who lives in this neighborhood literally down the block. I don't want her to see me around here and I wasn't going to her house; she will be pissed. We used to be tight when we were kids until I left for college and got married. We recently got back on track and she is as crazy as she has always been. Her two main nicknames are Libby and Olive.

"Are you going to show me something? You do owe me since you missed my birthday party." Kyrie started me as he walked in the room.

" Kyrie started me as he walked in the room

"Keep dreaming lover boy."

"So, I leave for like two minutes to get you this only to find you twerking in here?" Kyrie handed me the cold bottle of Sprite I wanted. There are some days where this is the only thing I want to drink.

"I was just checking something out in the mirror."

"I could have just told you what your *ss looks like. It has the shape of a heart, so it's bigger and plumper at the bottom. I bet it's soft too." He vividly described. Someone's been paying a little too much attention to my backside.

"Yeah, you'll never know." I winked, taking a swig at my drink.

"When we go to the beach, I'll feel on it."

" I don't like the beach."

"Why?

"Too many people, you can get a sunburn even when you wear sunscreen, I can never find a swimsuit that I like and won't attract attention from perverts, and sand gets in places it shouldn't and takes forever to get rid of." I named a few of my beefs with the beach.