Chapter 27

For you, I share the cup of love that overflows
And anyone who knows us knows
I would change all thoughts I have
For you, there is no low or high or in between
Of my heart that you haven't seen
'Cause I share all I have and am
Nothing I've said is hard to understand
All I feel I feel deeper still
And always will
All this love is for you."
Kenny Lattimore "For You"

Kyrie

Man, I just love Twitter. It keeps you informed with the latest news about movements, celebrities, music, tv shows, movies, sports, and politics. Some people are lucky enough to become viral by making jokes or simply stating facts. There are some things that shouldn't be on there like leaked NSFW pictures or sex tapes, but they always find their way on there. Whether they look good or not, someone's privacy shouldn't be invaded like that and you really shouldn't keep your private photos/videos on your phone which can easily be hacked.

"I hope Maia is making breakfast because I'm hungry as f*ck." Kareem said from the third row of the minivan. My stomach has been rumbling since I went to bed last night. The last time I ate was around 7 last night when we had a small birthday party after closing up the barber shop for the day. Romeo, who has been very loyal and literally my right hand man for the last three years, turned 29 and we surprised him with a chocolate mousse cake from Whole Foods after pretending that we didn't remember all day.

I came home and I got hungry again when I was in bed, but I decided not to get up and settled on some saltine crackers I had in my room.

"My woman does not have the responsibility of slaving over the stove for you. Even if she doesn't cook, you can grab something at the gas station on our way."

"I wouldn't have this problem if someone moved in with me." He frowned, looking directly at Olivia as she tapped her fingers against her phone screen.

"Kyrie, did you hear something?" She locked eyes with me through the rear view mirror.

"Don't involve me in whatever mess y'all have going on."

"Kobe, move your feet!" After I stopped the car at a red light, I turned in my seat to see Benita kicking Kobe's feet away from her. The funny thing is that they're not even sitting next to each other. She's in the passenger seat behind me, while he's on the far right. Since Benita is short without heels, it looks like he's a giant compared to her and his legs can easily reach hers across the chairs.

"You can't even ask nicely. I can't believe you're waking me out of my damn sleep after you kept me up all night."

"So, I can't talk to you about my concerns?"

"You wouldn't let me sleep all in the name of finding out what I would put on your tombstone."

"I had a dream about you trying to smother me with a pillow while I was sleeping. Even if you killed me, I would expect you to write something nice."

"I wish I had some duck tape to shut you up right now." Kobe grumbled.

"Kiss my *ss, motherf*cker." She flipped him off. This conversation has definitely taken another turn.