Get Up and Try [Logicality]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Patton. Your hand."

With a sharp inhale, Patton reached to the flag and placed his palm on the flag. The rest of the painted red X had disappeared and the remaining rainbow of colors returned. A large pink heart dragged around the flag in bright pink paint, rivaling the red X. Patton didn't let his hand go, and neither did Logan. They stayed there for a short amount of time, controlling the heir breathing and trying to remain calm. Logan finally unlaced his free hand from Patton's, using that arm to bring Patton close. Physical affection is something he desperately needs whenever he is depressed. It heals the heart.

"Shhhhh. Calmete, Mi Amor. Deep breaths and remember that you will always be loved. You will always have me, us, and your friends. Eres Mi Sol, Mi Novio. Te Amo. Inhale, hold, and exhale. Let the colors refill the room."

Patton followed the directions his boyfriend gave to him, thinking fondly of the affectionate nicknames he had given him. The backstory behind the Spanish was that Patton was jealous of Roman and Logan for being able to speak it so Logan taught Patton a few words and phrases, such as those. It was almost like their thing. Patton inhaled, holding for a count of six. He counted in Spanish just to feel the connection with Logan and the others. Uno. Dos. Tres. Cuatro. Cinco. Seis. He exhaled on a count of eight. Siete. Ocho. Nueve. Deiz. Once. Doce. Trece. Cartoce. Slowly, the rainbow began to fill the room starting with Patton's shadow. As Patton breathed and counted, the room was filled with the natural color once more. Patton had returned to his normal self, causing Logan to smile.

"Gracias, Mi Amor. I needed that... I need you. Please don't leave me like that again."

Patton was tearing up again, and Logan could see that. He reached his hands accords to Patton, placing one on each cheek like the idiot sandwich meme. Thank you Gordon Ramsey for that masterpiece. Logan brought Patton's forhead to his, clinking the frames of their glasses like a cheers at the dinner table, and gave Patton the reassuring words he needed to show off that beautiful sunshine smile Of his that everyone misses.

"I will never leave you like that ever again, Patton. You have my word."

Patton smiled. There it was. That gorgeous sunny smile that would make anyone think that everything was going to be okay. Patton took a step back, bringing Logan with him. The two shared the same glint in their eyes. The idea was there. Something that they both could do to try and fix this entire mess. To bring a Doctor to mend this broken mind and bring everyone back to normal. Logan took the step to the left, Patton following him. Step, follow. Step, follow. In, out. Around and around and around. Now they're spinning. Now Patton's feet are gliding in the air in a circle. His laughter is all Logan could hear, and everything was okay. Everything is going to be okay. Everything will be okay. 

With a flash of white light, a single man stood where Logan and Patton previously were. Both know exactly what had happened. The man turned around and looked himself in the mirror. His hair was a mess, but he wore a nice tan blazer to match his kahkis. He wore a bright pastel pink tie instead of that cheap clip on from earlier. That man is Doctor Emile Picani, the fusion of Logan and Patton. He conjured a comb and fixed his hair, goofy smile painted over his face. After he was looking decent, he pressed a kiss on his own two fingers and pressed those fingers to his reflection. Emile whispered three words under his breath, as if taking to himself.

"I love you."

Now, Emile had a mission. He opened the portal beneath him and sunk out, back into the living room. Everyone paused when they saw him, giving off a pretty pastel glow to him. He walked over to the center of the living room, reading over the texts from Thomas's eyes. Joan was upset. Emile processed this as Virgil was screaming with a smile, Roman jumped up in curiosity and in a fanboy adrenaline rush, and as Deceit took a step back with his hands up in defeat. Therapy was now in session. Now is the time for healing. 

Thomas finally felt some sort of determination in his heart. He sat up on the couch, the blankets and used tissues falling off his chest and into his lap. The single thought ran through his mind. "Why should I care about someone who never cared about me?" Thomas hit a revelation. He knew exactly who helped him reach that conclusion. It was articulate, and it healed the heart. With a warm smile, Thomas agreed to meet Joan out for coffee with Talyn to talk about this entire experience. It's therepudic to talk about your troubles with a close friend. And with his suspicions, therapy was exactly what he needed.

Welcome, kids, to our latest episode of cartoon therapy.

1558 Words

There was this amazing oneshot by Luna_zgamer who inspired that ending with their amazing Logicality oneshot. Please check out their books. They're so amazing!

But yeah. I was really depressed so I decided to write out my sorrows with an over dramatic fictional twist and makes it happier in the end because I really need a happy ending right now. The saddest thing is, I'm so picky about romance because I have to KNOW the person to even try it yet I seem so desperate lol.  Also the Logicality Fusion headcannon is one of my favorites. I love it!

The advice is pretty apparent near the end. Don't waste your time on people who don't care about you. Have your own sense of identity and don't let anyone take that away from you. You are not half of a whole, you are a whole person. You have your own identity outside of whatever relationships you have. You are not just a stereotype or not born just to satisfy one person. You ARE your own person. Treat yourself like a person, and so will life. Love yourself. You deserve it. And sometimes, other people don't deserve your love.

Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva