"I don't give a fuck. You're gonna drink it." he demanded, reminding me that I don't have the right to make my own desicions.

"You always do that." I muttered, my voice sounding weak yet brave.

I used all my power to sit up and then slowly try to stand on my feet but Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me down on the floor, my body landing on top of his. My breath hitched as I stared down in his green stressed eyes. His face was only inches away from mine, and my long hair fell on his forehead. His breath was hot and it hit my upper lip, wich only brought goose bumps to my entire body.

"Harry I-"

"Don't, Rebecca." he cut me off, tacking another strand behind my ear. That move was so calming and cute. "Don't do that."

"Do what?" I asked, feeling my heart shaking.

"You always want walk away." he whispered, his raspy voice sounding like an angel talking to me.

"And you never seem to let me go." I whispered, pressing my lips in a soft line after finishing my sentensce.

"I just can't, Rebecca." he placed his free hand on my waist.

"Yes, yes you can." I cried and got off of him, half of me regretting it as I couldn't feel his body against mine.

"Rebecca," he whined as I stood up, my quick movements sending a jolt of pain through me and making me feel dizzy.

"No, don't 'Rebecca' me." I snapped, walking over the couch and sitting on it. "I know what you're trying to do."

"What?" he chuckled and stood up, eyes showing interest.

"You're going to tell me how stubborn I am and that I have to stop lying to myself and all that stuff but I know I'm right." I said all too quickly, grabbing the blanket to pull it to cover myself.

"You're not."

"Oh yeah?" I chuckled, feeling too hot with the blanket covering me. I kicked the blanket on my feet.

"Yeah. You know you're stubborn like all those times before and you know you won't be able to understand a thing if you don't try and fight." he said, walking towards me.

"No. That's completely incorrect. I do know I'm right and I do know I'm sick of all of this." I spat, standing up and walking past him, heading to the bathroom.

"You're sick of all of this?" he sarcastically asked as he followed me into the bathroom.

"Yes, I'm sick. I don't know what's happening or if I'm safe!" I said exasperatedly, looking at myself through the mirror.

I had two dry droplets of blood on my forehead and a red line on the top of my nose. I scrunched my lips in disgust and made a grimace at the view before opening the sink and washing my hands.

"You're safe." he said and leaned against the doorway, arms folded.

"Yeah right." I let a light laugh as I ran my fingers all the way down on the top of my nose and my other hand washed the blood on my forehead.

"What? You think I'm kidding?" he sounded offended.

"Harry, I just got attacked by something invisible to me! Again!" I yelled, reaching for the clean towel on the counter.

"I told you why this is happening though!" he yelled back, scowling at me.

I wiped my face and threw the towel on the counter a little too loudly. I turned around and rested my palms on the sink behind me, leaning my hips against it.