Chapter 71

"Sean, put me down!" I wiggled in his grip but he didn't budge. I then found myself in a dimly light room with a ritual symbol on the floor. Sean placed me down and sat in the middle of the symbol before pulling me down with him.

"Are you planning to marry Lucifer?" he questioned.

I couldn't help but scoff, "Shouldn't you already know that as you can see the future," I questioned.

"I could see futures of different realities and quite frankly, I see a bunch of futures for this world, not all good," he spoke as he took my hand in his. "I will show you what happens if you marry Lucifer. It's 95% accurate," he spoke as his eyes turned black. "Clear your mind and let me in. Close your eyes," he ordered.

I went to protest but he didn't seem like he was in a mood to take my shit. I did as told and felt a touch on my arm. Opening my eyes, I looked to see Sean and I were in spirit form as he were looking at Lucifer who was sitting on a throne.

Next to him was me in a huge black dress sitting my own throne. I was also wearing a crown and smiling. Everything seemed to be fine. The image then shift to me running after a white bright light whilst giggling. "You have a child. I don't want to reveal what the baby looks like. It should be a surprise," Sean informed me and I nodded.

I watched as the child was then picked up by Lucifer who was smiling at it before kissing it. He then kissed my head and the vision shifted to my brothers who were all living their own lives but now angels. They also had their own kids. Everyone was happy. The kids then grew up to have telekinesis but they weren't immortal like my brothers. The vision shifted to a century later and everything was just a repeat in cycle. Everyone was happy.

"Now to show you the realities of not marrying Lucifer," Sean spoke.

The vision shifted back to Lucifer sitting in his office. His eyes were cold black and I could feel his anger. He then set a fire to the whole building before setting a fire to the whole block. We were then taken into Hell and I saw Lucifer sitting at his throne. Around him was 4 naked girls feeling him up. We then shifted to Axel who was in a different realm with Stella. My brothers and Crystal were also in a different realm.

"Why are they in another realm?" I asked.

"Because Lucifer turned the world into this," Sean spoke as he pulled up a street view from around the world. There were places on fire and people being murdered. The vision then shifted to me and I looked to see I was sleeping with some guy I've never seen before. I got up and went into the bathroom. I then watched as someone appeared in the room. It was clear this was a demon. He then quickly slaughtered the guy before disappearing. I then walked back into the room only to start screaming and crying.

"He was your 7th husband. Lucifer vowed to kill anyone you loved. You tried everything to hide your love one but nothing works," Sean explained. "Well, what if I did marry him but just waited a while until I did," I questioned.

"Then everything would be fine but this is one of the many scenarios in which Hell will soon be on Earth. I know what he did to you was wrong but it is your destiny to marry him at some point," he informed me.

I sat their and stared at him. "You know, I wanted kids with him," I mumbled.

Sean nodded his head, "I know. He told me what had happened."

I slowly nodded my head, "Then the more I think about it, the more I don't want kids with him. Like look at how many times someone has tried to killed me or the guys and even Lucifer. Having a baby with him would just create more problems. Someone always comes for us," I growled in anger.

"No. If someone comes after you or the baby, I will kill them. I will guard that baby with my life," he spoke in a stern tone whilst looking into my eyes. I could see how serious he was about this. I let out a sigh, "Tell me, in the future, does our baby live in a safe environment? Do I get to raise him without having to worry about watching my back or worrying who's going to kill him?" I questioned.

He then cupped my face, "As a mother, you'll always worry about that but I can't stand here and lie to you about the future. Yes, there are some attacks but I can't tell you for sure what will happen but I know you'll make the bed mother on the damn planet."

"Right," I trailed off, "Well can you pick me up by my house in an hour and tell Lucifer to meet me at the Diner on Maple Ave," I asked with a small smile. He nodded his head, "I can."

"Thanks," I spoke as I opened a portal to Darwin's world, "I need to take care of some things first," I informed him before jumping into the portal.

Looking around, I saw I was in the house I had bought. Focusing on Darwin's car I was in before, I teleported myself into it. I saw the car was parked in front a house. It wasn't the Darwin's house which I was in before. I charged in to the house and found Darwin and his friends sitting in the living room. I grabbed them and teleported to Berlin's office, the guy they tried to kill. 

After finding him, I spent the next 20 minutes lecturing Darwin and his friends to help rebuild Berlin's house and the whole city and they were to do as he says. If they tried to kill him or any innocent people, I would know and kill them myself to which they nodded in fear. I spoke to Berlin after that before heading back to Monte's house. I cleared some stuff up with him before heading home. I then talked to the guys for a bit before going to my room.

I showered up and by the time I finished got dressed, Sean was downstairs waiting for me. I headed down the stairs and out the door before hopping into the car. We then drove to the diner.

"Whilst you're talking to him, I need to make a stop at Zepar. I'll be back when you're done. It's a quick flash in and flash out," he informed me.

I nodded my head, "No problem. So what are you going to do after this? I mean considering you're not trying to kill Lucifer anymore," I chuckled to which he chuckled.

"I don't know. Maybe I travel the world. Despite being alive for so long, I've never travel the world and just relax and when you're pregnant just call me and I'll be there every step of the way with you," he smiled to which I thanked him in return.