Chapter 68

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see Dex drinking a beer as he was leaning against the counter watching over the stove as it was currently cooking something. Walking over to him, I hopped up on the counter next to him and sat down. I went to say something but his face was straight.

"Get off the counter," he spoke in a stern tone. I rolled my eyes and hopped off the counter. "Still strict I see," I mumbled as I sat at the table. "We'll eat then talk about the mission before going on it. It might take all night," he firmly spoke. I nodded in response and spent the next 8 minutes sitting in silent, watching Dex cook whatever he was making.

He then grabbed two plates and put some food on it before walking over to the table. He sat one plate in front me and one next to me. I looked down to see he had made chicken stir fry. I thanked him and waited for him to drink the drinks and sit down with me before eating. We ate in silence and I felt a bit nervous as I've never just simply sat down before and had a meal without any distractions.

I finished my food and so did Dex. He then took my dishes and I offered to wash it but he denied and shoved it in the dishwasher. Dex then grabbed a folder from the island and walked over to me before placing it down. I opened it and took a look around to see it was files of different guys and a club.

"The guy we're after owns a club. No one really sees him excepting for some of his qualified workers and some of his strippers. He goes by the name Monte. It's very dangerous. Killed many innocent people and plays a huge role in the LSD shipment and the Coke industry. Your job is to get close and take him out along with his partners," Dex informed me. 

"This mission has to be done before 6am. If we don't stop them by then, another shipment of LSD goes out and is tested on innocent people. Only 2% of the test subjects survive. Everyone in this photo needs to be dead. Understood?" he asked.

I nodded my head, "Yes I do but how do I get close if only his employees can get close to him?" I asked.

"Well," he trailed off as he placed a picture down in font me. I looked to see it was my head-shot. "You're going to be working as a stripper tonight so I suggest you put on a show and he'll be watching. If he likes what he sees then he'll call you in for a private show," Dex explained.

I started at him waiting for him to laugh saying this was a joke but it didn't happen. "I've done a lot of things for missions before but never a stripper," I mumbled.

"Well, prepare yourself because I'm dropping you off in 30 minutes. I already got you your stuff and your ID," he stated. "Of course you did and where will you be throughout all of this?" I asked.

"Hacking into the security system. Once you get through to him, I'll be there. Do not use your powers. If you do, he will notice and trigger his alarm," Dex warned me.

"But it would be much faster and -"

"No powers and that is final," he glared at me. I let out a sigh, "Fine."

Dex went over a few more things with me before got into the car and drove off. We finally arrived to the place and I looked outside to the place looked a bit nice. There were two guards outside wearing black standing outside the door. Their eyes focused on the car as we were not moving.

"Just tell them who you are. Here's your ID. Everything else is in the bag," Dex spoke as he passed me my ID and bag from the back seat. I looked at my idea to see it was my picture, age and occupation. My stripper name was also Pixie.

"Pixie," I scoffed as I looked at Dex who was staring at me with a straight face, "You couldn't come up with something better? It's like the most basic ass stripper name!" I shrieked.