Chapter 58

"Books on demon healing humans," I spoke causing some of the books to fly off the shelves. 

I quickly grabbed one and skimmed through the book. My eyes then landed on one which was using a loop of thread to sew up the inner wounds. It would allow the body to heal back to normal within an hour. All it took is a strong mind and tread. Looking at how to loop the thread, I remembered the steps.

"Return all books," I commanded to which they all returned back to place. I flashed back to my house and grabbed some tread from the first aid kit and flashed back into the bathroom with Jacob.

I grabbed the bathroom towel and shoved it in his mouth. "This might hurt," I informed him as I took off the towels from his wrist and legs. Closing my eyes, I focused and started to loop the tread in my hand with my telekinesis. I visualize the thread tying a knot to each end then folding into each other before knotting again. Jacob let out a muffled scream and I ignored it as I continued to loop and knot the tread. Once I reached the final knot, I pulled it apart and opened my eyes to see it was done. Looking at Jacob's wrists and legs to see if the wounds were no longer there.

"Where's your room in the house we were just in?" I asked as I took the towel out of his mouth. "Upstairs. The fourth door on the left," he breathed out.

I nodded my head and helped him up, "Okay, try to shower and I'll get you clean clothes," I spoke before disappearing into the house.

I walked up the stairs and walked over to the fourth door before walking in. I grabbed a bag from his closet and shoved some clothes in it. I went to flashback but paused as I thought of something. Walking out of Jacob's room, I looked around and spotted a room which had two doors. I went to open it but it was locked. With one tug, I ripped the door off the hinges and saw it was the master bedroom. I walked into the closet to see it was huge full of clothes and weapons. In the corner was a vault. I yanked the vault open and saw it was filled with diamonds and stacks of cash. Grabbing another bag, I shoved all the cash into the bag. It seemed to be about half a million.

I then shoved the handful of diamonds into a small pouch before putting it in the bag of cash. I flashed back into my room and dropped Jacob's bag with his clothes on the bed and the bag with the cash and diamonds in the closet. The bathroom door opened and I looked to see Jacob soaking wet with his towel around his waist. I watched as he limped out the bathroom and towards the bed where he recognized his bag. I went to walk out of the room but he stopped me.

"You don't have to leave. I don't mind if you stay," he called out. I nodded in understanding but still went into the bathroom to wash my hands and face. "So are you a demon?" he shouted from the bedroom.

"Yes. What gave it away?" I asked as I dried my face. "Black eyes," he informed me. I turned to look in the mirror. My eyes were black this whole time and I had completely forgotten. I walked out the bathroom and saw he was in sweats. I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"How old are you?" he asked as he dried his hair. "23 and no I'm not an old demon. I was human and now I'm a demon. Shit happens no more questions about me being a demon," I glared at him.

He just casually chuckled unphased by my reply. "You're honestly really nice for someone who's a demon," he stated.

I let out a scoff and I watched I lost his balance and fell to the ground. His muscles hadn't healed yet. I watched as he tried to get off the floor but his wrist gave out so in failure he just laid on the floor. "I would say sorry but I'm not," I replied not bothering to help him up.

"Must you be an asshole?" he questioned. I rolled my eyes, "I could just go back to killing you," I growled.

He let out a hysterical laugh, "Highly doubt that. You just wasted time and energy just to save me. Why did you save me?" he questioned.