Chapter 63

Opening my eyes, I looked to see I was in my bedroom in the realm. Micah truly kept his promise. Letting out a yawn, I got out of bed and walked down the stairs only to hear music playing softly. I walked into the living room to see Darwin and his guys were still here. I looked to see Micah was sitting on the couch.

He gave me a smile as he saw I was in the room. I returned the smile and walked over to him before dropping down on the couch next to him. I laid my head on his lap and he gently massaged my hair.

"How'd you sleep?' he asked as I closed my eyes.

"Good. Still a bit tired," I admitted, "And why are they still here?" I asked.

"We're bored and I still have questions," Darwin spoke before Micah could answer. "Your questions can go fuck themselves," I mumbled causing Micah to chuckle.

Someone cleared their throat in front of me and I opened my eyes to see a girl was standing in front of me. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Names Glen and you're in my seat," she scoffed.

"Glen sit over there," Darwin ordered her gesturing to the seat next to Taylor.

"No, she's in my seat," she whined. It was clear that she knew nothing about me. I turned my head on Micah's lap to look up at him.

"Do you have a thing for her?" I asked to which he chuckled. "She's not even my type," he replied which only caused the girl to scoff.

"Sucks to be you," I mumbled as I closed my eyes again.

A hand then grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me off the couch. Within a swift move, I got up and tackled the person to the ground. I stood over them bent over as I had my hand around their neck.

"No, don't kill her. She didn't mean it," Jack spoke as him and the guys all quickly rushed over to me. I looked at the girl to see a look of horror was on her face. "I'm sorry," she gasped out as my grip tightened. I let out a scuff and released her before Nick helped her up.

I walked into the kitchen and got two blood bags before walking back over to sit next to Micah who was on his phone texting away.

"He currently has his witches looking for you along with some of the Dementors," he spoke as he showed me Lucifer's text. "Dementors as in the ones that kept Sean in prison?" I questioned as I drank out the first bag.

Micah nodded, "Yes, those."

"They can roam outside that realm?" I asked. "Only for a certain amount of time but you should know they're like bloodhounds. They can sniff you out within moments," he informed me.

"Who's looking for you and why?" Jonathan asked.

"None of your business," I mumbled to which he shrugged. "Who knows, we could help you," he offered to which Micah started to laugh.

"No one can help her fight him. Not even God himself," Micah spoke in a stern tone. I sat silently on the couch and drank my blood bag.

"You okay?" Micah asked.

I shook my head. "I saw what the ritual was going to do to me. I even felt it. It's painful. More than death itself," I trailed off as I vividly remember the feeling.

"It doesn't have to happen like that. He thinks you're just like the others. He thinks that's the only way but you're much stronger that. You're different. All you would have to do is turn it back on when you're in the moment but you'll have to be willing to want to turn it back on. It's a bit harder to find the switch but it isn't impossible," he explained.

"But what makes you think he'll believe -"

"When you're ready, I'll talk to him for you," he smiled to which I smiled back. "Thank you," I replied before kissing his cheek before drinking more blood.