Chapter 25

I watched as Gabe had caught the fireball in his hand. The fireball shifted to a lavender cooler as it levitated in his hand. He then closed his hand and opened it revealing nothing. The room went silent as ever before. Gabe just stopped Lucifer's fireball. Not only did he stop it but he also held it and destroyed it.

I looked back at Lucifer who was standing there in shock. He then shook his head, "I don't give a fuck. She fucking lied and sleep around with -"

"Shut the fuck up," Gabe spoke in a casual tone.

Lucifer and the rest of us was a bit taken back by his choice of words. "Did you just tell me to-"

"Shut the fuck up? Yes, yes I did," Gabe spoke in a monotone. Lucifer grew angrier as he was now in demon form. "I don't give a fuck if you're an angel, I could still kick your ass," he threatened.

"Do you see that?" Gabe asked.

"See what?" Lucifer hissed.

Gabe walked up to Lucifer and flew up a bit to get on Lucifer's demon form level. "Do you see the fucks I give? Because I don't," he bluntly replied.

Lucifer's body inflamed even more and he grabbed Gabe by the neck. I went to jump in and help Gabe but Sean held me back. Before I could protect, I watched as Gabe pried Lucifer's hand off him managing not to get burn before he casually threw Lucifer out the front door which was now broken.

He then flew out and we ran out to the driveway. Gabe was now on top of Lucifer who was pinned down to the ground. Gabe threw punches after punches down onto Lucifer.

"Don't you ever fucking touch my sister again or even call her names. I can't even believe you would think she fucked around with Sean behind your back and even if she did, she would be better off with someone who doesn't fucking burn her. You son of a bitch," Gabe shouted as he punched Lucifer in the rip. Lucifer was now in his human form and Gabe picked him up by his collar before holding him inches away from his face.

"You're fucking lucky I can't kill you. I would of done it that same day at the ballroom when you first all met us and broke Skylar's necklace. After all Sky has been though and you treat her like this. I get she lied to you but I bet you wouldn't want to kill the person would killed your love one. Instead, you would want them to suffer the way you did. I see right through you Lucifer. You should fucking be ashamed of yourself. You've made countless mistakes and she forgive you. She makes ones and you can't forgive her and truly speaking, this isn't even a mistaken. Did she tried to tell you?" Gabe asked him as he kept a hold on Lucifer's collar.

"She deserves to-"

"I fucking asked you a question," he shook Lucifer up as if he was just a bottle of juice.

Kind of funny to be honest.

"Did she tried to tell you?" Gabe gritted through his teeth.

"Yes," Lucifer mumbled.

Gabe released him and looked over to the guys. "Sean and I are cool. We talked things over and I trust him. I don't expect you to understand any of this," he softly spoke as his wings merged into his back.

James walked up to him and stood 2 feet away.

"We don't care how complex the situation is. You're still family and we will take your word for it. It's good to have you home brother," James spoke before hugging Gabe to which he instantly hugged him back. The guys all smiled as they all joined in on a group hug.

I looked over to Sean who was on his phone. I then saw his hand. The veins in his hand were appearing to be a purplish blue. It was going up his hand and looked to be spreading throughout his body. It sprouted up his neck and across his eye.