Chapter 46

I watched as Henry wrote some stuff on a paper as he was reviewing all the photos, videos and documents of what Lucifer and I had taken from the mission. Looking across the table, I looked to Isabella who was currently reading over her contract. 

Since she was partly involved with Charlie, she is somewhat held responsible for her action. She will be trailed but the most that would happen would be her being on some house arrest for 5 months. Since she corporate with us, she will not be facing any jail time. Her signing the contact is just a gesture of keeping everything a secret from the public's eye and vowing to be honest in court along with admitting everything.

Grayson was also signing a similar contract. His was stating that he is not to mention anything that has happened with was pretty basic. He would also be a witness in court for Isabella along with myself and Lucifer. I told Henry that I offered him a spot in my gang to which he complied too. 

Of course, Grayson had two weeks to make his decision. He will be with the guys and live like them to see if he liked it. This also meant that he would go on side missions to get a feeling of what we do. When the 2 weeks are up, Grayson will decide. Looking to my side, I saw Lucifer was typing something on his phone to which I then turned my attention back to Henry who was typing something into his laptop.

"Alright, so I think that's all for now. I've been ordered by the court to take you both into a safe house. The trail will be held after tomorrow. After the final ruling, depending on what it is, you're free to live your life," Henry informed Isabella and Grayson as he shut his laptop.

He then turned to look at Lucifer and I. "The time of trail will be 10 in the morning. I suggest coming half an hour before," he spoke to which we nodded. A few more words were exchanged with one another before Henry left with Grayson and Isabella. I looked to Lucifer who was now standing next to me in the lobby.

"What now?" he asked casually.

I shrugged, "What time is it?" I asked.

He pulled out his phones from his pocket and showed me the time, "Almost three in the morning," he spoke before shoving his phone back into his pocket. A smirk rose to my face and I leaned closer into him causing him to smirk.

"You know what that means, right baby?" I spoke in a seductive voice as I reached up to kiss him. "No but I'm liking where this is going," he growled as he went to kiss me. I then punched him in the stomach causing him to let out a groan. "It's time to run those suicide laps," I smirked as I walked towards the stairs.

"Get dress and meet be back here in 10," I replied as I walked up the stairs.

He let out another groan of annoyance before disappearing. Standing in the hall, I looked door the hall to see every door was closed. All the guys were still asleep. Using my powers, I opened all the door. Flashing into the kitchen, I dug through one of the drawers and pulled out the air horn. Flashing back upstairs, I blew the air horn.

"WAKE UP MOTHER FUCKERS!!" I shouted only to receive a bunch of tired groans. "I EXPECT TO SEE YOU DOWNSTAIRS IN 10 MINUTES," I shouted before walking into my room. I changed into a pair of jeans and a shirt before heading downstairs. Sitting by the bar, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my phone to see some messages from Stella and Crystal not too long ago.

I put both of them in a conference call and waited for someone to answer.

"Hi!" Stella screamed through the phone. "Hello!" I answered back. "You come back from a mission and you don't even tell us you're alive?" Crystal shrieked causing me to chuckle.

"For your information, I just came back. Anyways, what are you doing up?" I asked.

"Well, we're coming with you," Stella spoke. My eyebrow rose, "Where?"