Chapter 27

Skylar P.O.V

"Passport," the guy spoke as he smile at me. I dug through my bag and pulled out my passport before passing it to him. He gestured for me to walk through the scanner to which I did. He passed me back my passport to which I shoved it back into my bag as soon as it came out of the scanner.

"I need to do a quick body search," he spoke as he gestured for me to stand on the marker on the floor. I stared at him a bit annoyed as there was literally no reason to search me. Deciding not to make a show, I walked over to him and spread apart my legs which was a bit difficult due to the skintight dress.

He soon started to pat me down and but it felt as if he was feeling me up. I resist the urge to kick his ass right then and there. TSA my mother fucking ass. I don't give a fuck but this would just corrupt the mission. He finally finished and walked over to the scanner where my bag was no longer there.

I looked over to Lucifer to see he was holding my jewelry along with my heels, bag and hat. He also looked a bit pissed off as he was staring at the guy who purposely did a pat down on me.

As the guy walked over to scanner, I watched as he tripped a bit but caught himself as he held onto the baggage scanner. I looked back to Lucifer and knew he had done that. Rolling my eyes, I walked over to him and took my heels from him before slipping them on. I then put back on all my jewelry and my hat before taking my bag. Not saying a word, we headed over to our gate where we would be boarding.

Settling down in a seat with Lucifer next to me, I pulled out my boarding pass which I had printed out at home. I looked to Lucifer who already had his out which was also printed. We just sat there silently scrolling through our phones as we killed time waiting to board

Eventually, boarding time came and we got onto the plane for first class. I sat by the window as Lucifer took the aisle seat. In first class, you couldn't see the other person in front or behind due to the divider which gave us privacy. As everyone had finish board and the plane took off, after a couple of minutes, into the flight, I turned my light on before pulling out the folder from my bag which overlooked the mission.

Reading through the papers, I saw we were going to be staying with the family as well. It was like a resort sort off. The family spoke Russian, German, Italian, Spanish and of course, English. The husband was Charlie Hendrix and his wife was Isabella Povlov. Their age was honestly surprising. The wife was the same age as myself, 24, yet the husband was 26. They were honestly a young couple. It says they've been married for about 4 years now. Their family is none existent and they built their industry from scratch.

My role in this mission is to be Isabella's designer. I will be creating a new outfit for her and redoing her whole closet. I will also be doing side jobs for her such as driving around with her if she accepts me as her new designer. She had recently fired her last one due to them being incompetent and late in timing. 

As for Lucifer's role, he will be at Charlie side the whole entire time coming up with new blueprints for building and whatsoever Charlie needs. I past Lucifer the files for him to overlook. I pulled out my laptop from my bag and went on the internet to contact Henry. Pulling up our Skype chat, I started to message him.

Skylar: Hey, so I'm overlooking the mission information and I understand my role as being her designer but I know nothing about designer. What am I suppose to do about that?

A few seconds rolled by as he started to type a reply.

Henry: I figured so. There will be a team over there directed from the organization to help you out. They will do all the handwork. All you have to do is some up with the design and pretend like you know what you're doing. The design team will design whatever you design, they'll put it together for you