Chapter 18

Sean looked around the room again before looking back at me then at the cuffs that was around his wrist. I saw his failed attempt of trying to break free. He then casually leaned back in his chair with a smirk.

"So what's the plan? You keep me here and starve me to death?" he jokingly replied.

I shook my head, "No, that would be to nice of me to let you die that way. I'm going to make sure you're well feed so as each day goes by, I cant make you suffer."

He let out a hysterical laugh, "Right, like you could do that. You're too innocent for that."

With a swift move, I punched him in the face causing his nose to draw blood. He let out a grunt as he felt pain. 

"Everyone is born innocent but throughout their life, eventually along the way something will fuck them over and they will just break. Pushing someone to the limit doesn't permanently break them. It just gives them time to recover and be able to fight when they're attacked again," I stated.

He stared at me hysterical laugh escaped from him again. "I would clap but as you can see, I'm a bit tied up," he mocked waving his hands in the cuffs. With that, I punched him again causing him to let out a groan.

"Since was this your plan? Taking over Hell and all?"

He let out a sigh, "You really want to do this?" he asked a bit annoyed.

I nodded, "If you answer, I'll give you food," I gestured to the food that was on the table.

He looked over at it then at me. "Or, I'll tell you all what you want to know if you take these cuffs off," he smiled.

I opened to protest but Crystal cut me off. "Deal," she spoke before looking to me with a smile, "Don't worry, it's safe."

Her and Stella walked over behind me. I focused on Crystal and read her mind.

"If he runs for the door, let him. The room is a loop so once he exits by the door, he'll teleport back to the center of the room," I read her mind.

I turned to Sean then smiled, "Fine," I spoke as I freed him from the chair. He got up and eyed me before bolting to the door as Crystal had thought off. We stood there watching as Sean ran up the stairs before opening the door only to reappear back in front me.

"Oh for fuck sake," he shouted figuing out the room was a loop. "Food is on the table. You have an hour," I mumbled as I took a seat back in my chair.

He sent a glare at me before sitting down in the chair with his hands near the cuffs. "I'm not hungry," he hissed. I shrugged.

"So that's it? You're just going to sit and stare?" he asked. I shook my head, "No, I'm debating what to do with you. I could either pull out my knifes or just drug you," I pondered.

He chuckled, "You didn't seem to shrugged about what to do with me a couple hours ago when we were fighting. I'm honestly surprised you even had lasted that long but you still couldn't out beat her."

My eyebrow rose, "Who's her?"

The corner of his lips twitched up into a smirk. "Liana. I knew about her and Lucifer. Everyone did. Did you know her and Lucifer -"

"Yes, I know and we're on good terms now. She saved me and-"

"Mel too but unfortunately not Gabe. Sweetheart, you need to just let it go and just set me free. Doing any of this will not bring him back," he stated.

"I fucking get that," I shouted as I stood up in front him, "You think I don't know that?! I know this wouldn't bring him back but you don't deserve an easy way out. You don't deserve to just get off the hook and die. You're going to feel every ounce of anger, hatred and pain I dealt with."