Chapter 15

Song: Ruelle - Madness

Staring at myself in the mirror, I looked at my eyes to see they were pure black. Enraged with anger and hatred, today was the day I was going to punish Sean. Today was the day I was going to get my hands on him and there was no way for him to escape this time. I heard the door to my room opening and I quickly calmed myself down and act if I was fixing my shirt. I looked in the mirror to see it was Lucifer walking in. He was shirtless and in some black shorts.

My eyebrow rose in confusion as I turned to look at him. "You're going to fight like that?" I asked.

He nodded his head, "I wouldn't be in my human form," he informed me as he walked up to me. I 'ohed' in response. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head.

"Can I kill Sean myself," I asked him. A look crossed his face as if he didn't expected me to ask yet did at the same time. "Of course but it things get out of hand, I'm ending him," he mumbled before planting a kiss on my lips. "You might also want to take off the ring. It might break or get lost," he informed me.

"Right," I spoke before taking off the ring and placing it on the dresser.

"You ready to go?" he asked.

I nodded my head, "Yes but I'll just need about 5 minutes to myself before we go," I stated.

He gave me a soft smile, "Alright. Just meet me by the dragons."

I nodded my head again before he disappeared. I walked to my drawer and grabbed the replica dagger and shoved it behind my back in my pants under my shirt. I was currently wearing an sleeveless grey tee-shirt with black jeans and sneakers. I flashed into the interrogation room where I saw Stella and Crystal sitting around. They both quickly got up and hugged me.

We didn't exchanged any words. We just hugged for a minute. I then pulled away and we all exchanged a smile trying to reassure ourselves it was going to be okay.

I then flashed into the lab 023, the morgue room. I looked around to see metal doors surrounding the room. I saw all the doors had no tags excepting on. I walked over to the door and opened it only for cold mist to escape. I pulled the tray out revealing Gabe's cold body.

"Today is the day I kick Sean's ass for you. I'm going to avenge your death but I'm sorry, I'm not going to kill him. I want him to suffer the way he made me suffer. The way he made you suffer," I found my voice becoming inhumane. "I'm going to torture him so much that he will wish I would have killed him."

Letting out a sigh, I looked down at Gabe. The more I looked, the more I felt enraged with anger and hatred. "I love you big brother," I muffled out

With that, I shoved it tray back into the slot and closed it before flashing to the location Lucifer had told me about. I looked around to see in front me was thousands of demons. I looked next to me to see Axel was here. In front me was Lucifer in his demon form.

Lucifer was currently talking to all of the demons as a speech before war. It then hit me, how was I suppose to know who's on our side and Sean's side? What if I ended up killing someone on our side by mistake.

I turned to Axel who was now in his demon form. He had webbed wings and a tail with a pointer at the end. His chest was bear but I could see his 6 pack. His eyes were glowing golden.

"Cute," I teased causing him to send me a wink. As Lucifer kept talking, I leaned towards him. "Hey, question but how am I suppose to know who's on our side and Sean's side when we clash together. Like I don't want to mistakenly kill someone," I informed him.

He let out a chuckle, "You're not. You're inner demon will be able to distinguish between who's who. It's like a gut feeling. You'll just know without question," he informed me. I nodded but all I could think was 'what the fuck'.

Lucifer then spoke in Latin with his back turned against us. He was chanting something about a portal. A black mist started to form in front him then exploded in front of him like a large door to another universe. He looked over to me and I walked up to him. He past me a dagger which he got from his vault. I took it from him and held it in my right hand.

"Ready?" he questioned looking forward at the portal. "You have no idea," my voice turned inhumane. We walked in with the rest of the army trailing behind us. We walked a distance in and I looked straight ahead to see Sean and his arm was about 200 meters away. Sean was in front the army, riding a dragon. It looked a bit smaller than the dragons Lucifer and I had.

"How does he have a dragon?" I asked not taking my eyes off it.

"It's not real like ours. The witches probably conjured up one from the beyond. It's killable," he informed me releasing my hand. Lucifer turned to talk to his army but I ignored everything. My eyes just focused on Sean who was actually smirking in his demon form. Behind him was his army. Some of the demons were flying in the air.

A hand intertwined with mine and I looked to see it was Axel. Releasing his hand, I gave him a hug. We pulled away and I realized he was empty handed. "I thought you would have a dagger as well?" I admitted. He nodded, "I do," he spoke showing me his arm. I looked to see the stone was emerged into his arm as if he was born with it. "I did a ritual," he explained. I 'ohed' in response. I tucked the knife under my shirt on the left side of the replica dagger.

"I just did my nails," I spoke showing him my nails. "Smart," he commented. I shrugged, "So I've been told."

Lucifer then walked up to us and Axel walked back to the army that was 20 feet away. Lucifer cupped my face and kissed my lips passionately. "I love you," he spoke in a stern tone. "I love you too," I replied.

He released me and we stood looking at Sean's army. "Jellal is bonded to you. He knows when you want him or need him. All you have to do it call him in you mind and he'll come. Call him before I close the portal," he mumbled.

I focus on Jellal and called him as told. Silence echoed across the feel. A roar then blast through the portal as Jellal came flying through. Enyalius then came flying through. Jellal landed next to me on my right and Enyalius landed next to Lucifer on his left. 

I looked at Sean who was still smirking but something about it changed. It was as if he knew he was a little fucked yet kept the attitude that he was still going to win. I walked over to Jellal who titled his left side towards me for me to hop on. I climbed up and he stood up. I looked to Lucifer who was on Enya.

Screams erupted from across the field and I looked to see Sean's army was cheering him on as he was now flying in the air with his dragon. Out of no where, Jellal let out a piercing roar along with Enya. We then flew up.

"How's Gabe doing?" I heard Sean provoking me from across the field. 

I felt myself enraged more than I did before. More than I did in Hawaii. More than I did when I failed to accept that I was a Demon. This mother fucker was going to pay. I looked to Lucifer who was staring at me. He had a straight face but a bit worried and anger I could feel him venting off. It was clear my eyes were black. He nodded and I took off with Jellal. Both armies were now running towards each other.